Thank you...What an honor!

chicagomike

Verified Member
Frank I’m sorry you won’t be able to attend. I was really looking forward to meeting you and following your play. Thanks to members of OnePocket.org for allowing me the opportunity to represent our site and it’s members...what an awesome opportunity and honor. I’m anxiously awaiting seeing you all again this year and am happy to see and support Billie as our banking candidate this year. I know you’ll do great and play with a ton of heart. Steve I will be there with my camera stuff at the hall of fame dinner to try and grab some nice pics for you!!!

Thanks again to all of you for selecting me this year! It’s a wonderful Christmas gift!...now I will be off to start some intense practice soon:)

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
Frank I’m sorry you won’t be able to attend. I was really looking forward to meeting you and following your play. Thanks to members of OnePocket.org for allowing me the opportunity to represent our site and it’s members...what an awesome opportunity and honor. I’m anxiously awaiting seeing you all again this year and am happy to see and support Billie as our banking candidate this year. I know you’ll do great and play with a ton of heart. Steve I will be there with my camera stuff at the hall of fame dinner to try and grab some nice pics for you!!!

Thanks again to all of you for selecting me this year! It’s a wonderful Christmas gift!...now I will be off to start some intense practice soon:)

Congratulations Mike!!!

youngstown

Verified Member
Thank you...What an honor!

Congrats Mike! Without a doubt you will be a top class representative for us, on and off the table!

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
We made a couple of great choices in you two. Both of you were my top choices. For me, maybe another time.
Enjoy yourselves and have fun. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.
Maybe we'll meet at one of the members tournaments next year.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Thanks for the rooting and good luck guys. Those of you who can’t make it, I wish you could. Eddie, looking forward to the dinner! Everyone else, I’ll see you all in a few weeks! Can’t wait :)