TAR's messing around in their studio - Viffer and Artie B are playing

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
androd said:
It's a pleasure watching mistake free one pocket. :D Looks like the old relentless con finally worked. How pathetic.:D
Rod

I'm going to bet no one can snap a pic of Artie .... without his hat:)

sadly I forgot to tape some of it.. we could have put some shot selections up to discuss:D:eek:

TAR's studio is looking nice! They got a high speed connection there, so no worries of the feed dropping in and out. Interesting to see how well he can tweak it to send out as high of HD as he can.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
CaliRed said:

sadly I forgot to tape some of it.. we could have put some shot selections up to discuss:D:eek:

TAR's studio is looking nice! They got a high speed connection there, so no worries of the feed dropping in and out. Interesting to see how well he can tweak it to send out as high of HD as he can.

Thanks a lot Greg=CaliRed. I got in for the last two games of Artie vs David and it was a pleasure to see Artie play and win a few hundred. He was just doing his thing. You know what I mean. Viffer then played some nineball with Ronnie Wiseman and that break with ball in hand is not so good for him if he agrees to no combo on the first shot. That's his main hope. His rotation game is rather weak. I mean I hate to criticize anybodys pool game but damn. I just don't think he tries hard enough. There were several times he should have easily got to the five but he goofed it up or shot way too hard or missed a snowbird straight in or something. Anyway the picture was awesome like you said. Very sharp. And it was good to see J. Cooney also. You can tell he is still interested in pool..............

u12armresl

Verified Member
Ya, but the real test will be when you start eating into that bandwidth. Do you know what they got laid in there.

I thought Vegas was set up to receive FO and that would rock for a connection.

CaliRed said: