Tall Jeff, Rod -- Bogies today??

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Looks like I have some time to kill in Houston today. Planning to go to Bogies around 2:00 for a few hours before my flight. Would enjoy playing some--consolation for missing the Derby.

And if one of you has a spare cue, that would be great. Otherwise I will have the house cue excuse for losing.

Cory

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Cory
We are under two feet of snow here in Maryland and DC, so no one pocket today cause we ain't dug out yet. When you get back in the area I'm open to some consolation play if you want. I'm at Triple Nines in Elkridge on US 1. If you wanna come up or we can find a place not too far maybe we can get together.

Darrell

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Looks like I have some time to kill in Houston today. Planning to go to Bogies around 2:00 for a few hours before my flight. Would enjoy playing some--consolation for missing the Derby.

And if one of you has a spare cue, that would be great. Otherwise I will have the house cue excuse for losing.

Cory[

When does your flight take off this evening. I could play earlier, 11:00 AM, or later, 6:00 PM, but I'm going to be at my son's house for the Patriots/Broncos game at 2:00 PM. Maybe Rodney could accomadate you if you can't make it earlier, and perhaps I could play you some around 6:00 PM if your flight allows it. Let me know if this will work either way for you?

P.S. I have a selection of production cues that should work for you, all have low deflection shafts, with milk dud tips, that hit well, so take your pick.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

Cory

Cory,
Since Jeff can't make it I'll be there by 2pm. I'll bring a cue for you.
Rod.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Cory
We are under two feet of snow here in Maryland and DC, so no one pocket today cause we ain't dug out yet. When you get back in the area I'm open to some consolation play if you want. I'm at Triple Nines in Elkridge on US 1. If you wanna come up or we can find a place not too far maybe we can get together.

Darrell

That's really far, but I hope to work Baltimore and Philly both into a roadtrip someday! I already hate going to Laurel, and 999 is even farther.