T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Dennis might be getting a little tired.

He seems to be making a few bad decisions.

After he played Tony yesterday, he played another action match all night with Evan :eek:

Capture.PNG

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
20-13 Dennis after day 2. Wow, it was 10-9 or 11-10 before Dennis went crazy.

The last 6 or 7 games by Dennis were as good one pocket as Danny played in Memphis when he gave Chip recurring nightmares by going 8 on top in 2 1/2 hours.

Awesome. (Plus, I may be biased, but I'd swear that Dennis has gotten WAY the best of the rolls.)

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
I have watched both nights of this so far. Dennis is very very impressive. My own opinion is Tony played with patience and worked on "moving" more in the early part of last night's play, and in doing so he held Dennis at bay and actually took a three game lead for the night.

And then, he got off the moving and trapping and started to be a bit too offensive and aggressive and lost control of Dennis. You can't take anything away from Dennis though. If you give him an opportunity you are likely in trouble.

I wish Tony could hold on to the moving game throughout the night's session, maybe tonight?:frus

:)

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
The score was 18-13, and Tony worked hard to get back in the game and possibly cut the lead to 18-14. He fired at a 2-railer, sending the CB four rails up table and leaving Dennis a cross bank that he made to win the game. He couldn't have won the game with that two-railer, yet he took it anyway.

Dennis makes mistakes too, but he's generally not overly aggressive. He also has a bit more patience than Tony, and his patterns are most definitely better. Tony runs into balls unnecessarily.

The score reflects their respective skills.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Live play will resume Today Saturday at 4pm central for Day #3 from Buffalo's Billiards in New Orleans.

Tune in and see if T-Rex can shoot his way out of the 20-13 deficit.

It's a race to 40, so lots of One Pocket to be played today and tomorrow.

Day Passes & 24 Hour Passes are now on sale!!!!

To Purchase Your Saturday Pass
Click The Button Below
⬇⬇⬇

Only 5 Bucks extra get both Saturday & Sunday (Entire Final Two Days of Play)
To Purchase Your 24 Hour Pass
Click The Button Below
⬇⬇⬇

A New Design (42).jpg

Last edited:

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
I wish they had a shot clock

I wish they had a shot clock

How many years has Orcollo been a top one pocket player? Quite a few now. So why does it take him an hour to figure out what to shoot? Is that a defense move, or is he just that slow of a thinker?

He runs out like a dream, but when he is looking at a move, it is painful.

I would like to see them play with a shot clock. I would love to see Tony get in gear, but I fear that will never happen at the speed of his opponent's play.

Am I wrong?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match

How many years has Orcollo been a top one pocket player? Quite a few now. So why does it take him an hour to figure out what to shoot? Is that a defense move, or is he just that slow of a thinker?

He runs out like a dream, but when he is looking at a move, it is painful.

I would like to see them play with a shot clock. I would love to see Tony get in gear, but I fear that will never happen at the speed of his opponent's play.

Am I wrong?

I agree Carla. Man Dennis plays slow sometimes. But impossible to fault his results. Still painful though lol.

xanliel

Orcullo irritates the hell outta me. He looks at the table, lines up a shot, then stands up, repeats.

I've watched just about every video of Dennis on youtube. When he is in a spot or looking to move I fast forward atleast 90 seconds. On average that's how long he will take. It is excruciating for Tony to sit there see the shot and watch Dennis get up and down over and over again. Dennis sees it right away too and he usually shoots the first shot he looked at. I couldn't play anyone that slow.

Last edited: