Svb - wwyd

1pwannabe

Verified Member
SVB leads 3-0 and he's shooting.

What's the "correct" shot here? What do you think Shane did?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Svb - wwyd

I think he "should" have played the 15 to his side hiding it with the stack. But I think that he could not resist shooting the one.

kickman

Verified Member
cueball

cueball

I would kick behind fifteen leaving cueball close to where fifteen is.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
cross the 13 ball with high or center ball .put cue ball on short rail put cue ball behind the balls. can't tell the angle the cue ball is on.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I think he "should" have played the 15 to his side hiding it with the stack. But I think that he could not resist shooting the one.
I like that ...also sell-out me is looking at the 2-11 combo...or bank the 5 to his side and roll behind the nine from the top rail. How many shots can I have? :lol

LSJohn

Verified Member
SVB leads 3-0 and he's shooting.

What's the "correct" shot here? What do you think Shane did?
The cross angle on the 15 looks unavailable, so I'd kick behind the 15 to send it around the stack. If he didn't do that, all I see is the possible one-ball-only on the 1 or the cut on the 14.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
I would either bank the 15 like mitch said and hide behind the stack or, depending on the angle once I see it at the table, I may even play the 13 straight on with some high right english. That will push the 10 by my pocket, clear the 13 and then CB goes 1 or 2 rails behind the stack near the 15.

Shane probably banked the 15

unoperro

Verified Member
If this is on the 10footeishe probably cut the 14 in. He really shot aggressively in the MIH on the 10.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
For sure my shot would be to bank the 15 2 rails under the stack so that it ends up near my hole and have the cue ball float down a bit and stay on the long rail. Kicking is ok also, but I don't feel like I would have as much control on where it ends up.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
How many people on 1p org would shoot from here expecting to get out?? Against Efren!!

Shane is a beast however and he got out from here unbelievably. He shot the 1 and used the point to get farther out, enough to keep shooting.

After the 1 he's here

Back cut the 14 (simple right?)

Combo now and out after

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Svb - wwyd

Wow. That back cut on the 14 is disgusting lol.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
Wow is right, on the 14 ball slice! And it doesn't look from the picture like he used much if any right spin. The funny part is that appears like he had a very makeable bank on the deuce which would have sufficed about as well...:cool:

~Doc