sunnyone

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
thank you!

thank you!

as befits the stately minuet that is one-pocket, i shall attempt to temper my natural motor-mouth tendencies.

i look forward to the dignified dialogue that i am confident is the custom of the esteemed ladies and gentlemen of this forum.

with solemn reserve,

sunny

sunnyone said:
as befits the stately minuet that is one-pocket, i shall attempt to temper my natural motor-mouth tendencies.

i look forward to the dignified dialogue that i am confident is the custom of the esteemed ladies and gentlemen of this forum.

with solemn reserve,

sunny

Hi Sunnyone...and welcome. Dignified? Ha, ha, ha. These guys are a bunch of low-life degenerates. You have to have pool way deep-down inside of you to love these dignified gentlemen.

Me, I luv em. Clare

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
aw, clare.

aw, clare.

say it isn't so! you must be teasing a novitiate to the one-pocket forum.

only this very weekend i observed the decorum and mutual respect displayed between sjd and rbl. (i hope i have the acronyms right!)

the two exchanged pleasantries, followed by mutual compliments on each other's skills, parentage and intellect.

this venue must certainly be a salon where polite and intellectual discourse is the norm, no?

sunny

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Clare said:
Hi Sunnyone...and welcome. Dignified? Ha, ha, ha. These guys are a bunch of low-life degenerates. You have to have pool way deep-down inside of you to love these dignified gentlemen :rolleyes:.

Me, I luv em. Clare

PS, The only exception to these degererates is One Pocket Ghost - He is dignified, smart, good-looking, and a sweetheart.

Thanks, Clare, that was real sweet of you to say...:)

:D Ghosty :D

LOL. These guys really are a fine group. I was just being facetious. Sunnyone, if you are a novice player, you have just arrived at the savviest forum on the internet. It is filled with discerning and sagacious pool players who are also very sweet and kind.

Clare

P.S. You do have to watch out for one, though.....his username starts with the word "Cowboy".

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
sunnyone said:
this venue must certainly be a salon ( DONT YOU MEAN SALOON???)where polite and intellectual discourse is the norm, no?

sunny
im wondering if you had a typo in your post?? just trying to help:rolleyes:
welcome aboard

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
learning curve

learning curve

mr. ghost ... thank you so much for pointing out clare's listing of your many assets. i had missed the postscript in my first reading.

now that i realize how dignified and handsome you are, when i imagine you walking toward a classic billiards emporium, i shall picture you with an erect posture, head held high, striding at the official slow-march French Foreign Legion pace of eighty-eight steps per minute.

uh oh, watch out for that patch of ice! oh! too late!

clare ... i am a novice -- new to, and dumb about, pool. thanks for the warning about cowboy, there's one in every bunch!

III ... i meant salon, but perhaps saloon would have been more appropriate!

sunny

SJDinPHX

Suspended
sunnyone said:
mr. ghost ... thank you so much for pointing out clare's listing of your many assets. i had missed the postscript in my first reading.

now that i realize how dignified and handsome you are, when i imagine you walking toward a classic billiards emporium, i shall picture you with an erect posture, head held high, striding at the official slow-march French Foreign Legion pace of eighty-eight steps per minute.

uh oh, watch out for that patch of ice! oh! too late!

clare ... i am a novice -- new to, and dumb about, pool. thanks for the warning about cowboy, there's one in every bunch!

III ... i meant salon, but perhaps saloon would have been more appropriate!

sunny

Sunnyone, You are such a babe in the woods sweety...The Ghost always edits the original posts to suit his ego. He is a little distressed that he NEVER gets a compliment. (which is VERY understandable)
Envisioning him walking "erect", is about as close as he's ever gotten to a compliment...he will hound you forever, and edit ALL your posts.

The Duck, is the only one who can keep Illi"inoise"ian's at bay...I would suggest keeping El Beardo and the Ghost (and possibly the Cowboy who has never been on a horse)...on permanent "ignore"...for your own sanity !..:D

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
sunnyone said:

now that i realize how dignified and handsome you are,

sunny

sunny, here is a pic of me, since undoubtedly, you are sooo, dying to know what I look like...:cool: >>>

- Ghost

PS, People are constantly telling me what an amazing resmblance there is between myself and Antonio Banderas...:)

Attachments

• antonio_banderas.jpg
    antonio_banderas.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
sunny, here is a pic of me, since undoubtedly, you are sooo, dying to know what I look like...:cool: >>>

- Ghost

PS, People are constantly telling me what an amazing resmblance there is between myself and the Goodyear Blimp..:)

Actual recent photo of the Ghost...... also, a bonus picture of Cowboy and his faithful horse "Giddy-up"

PS..The Beard will not allow any recent photos. Don't know why,...his magenta hair may make him the handsomest of the three of them....:eek:

View attachment 974

Last edited:

SJDinPHX said:
Actual recent photo of the Ghost...

View attachment 974

See, Sunny, now you might understand why I referred to them as degenerates...just take a look at some of their avatars and read their posts. You'll get the picture.

Oh, God, that Ghost and Cowboy Dennis...beware of those two. From time to time, Cowboy Dennis signs his posts with "giddy-up".

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
a picture is worth ...

a picture is worth ...

mr. ghost ... in looking at your 'before and after' photos? well, i compliment you on your ongoing triumph over anorexia nervosa!

and mr. sjd ... i must thank you for your ongoing efforts to bring harmony and light to this forum!

clare ... the word 'degenerate' seems to appear with frequency when certain members are mentioned? perhaps there is another kinder, more charitable aspect to them?

maybe they go through life quietly doing good deeds -- for example, relieving virgins of their burden?

sunny

SJDinPHX

Suspended
sunnyone said:
mr. ghost ... in looking at your 'before and after' photos? well, i compliment you on your ongoing triumph over anorexia nervosa!

and mr. sjd ... i must thank you for your ongoing efforts to bring harmony and light to this forum!

clare ... the word 'degenerate' seems to appear with frequency when certain members are mentioned? perhaps there is another kinder, more charitable aspect to them?

maybe they go through life quietly doing good deeds -- for example, relieving virgins of their burden?

sunny

Dear Ms. Sunnyone,

We have all spent our entire our entire lives, trying to do just that. (not to mention ten's of thousands of dollars) But alas, they have proven to be very elusive.
In fact, there have been many more sightings of "Bigfoot" and "Aliens", (the ET kind)...than there have virgin's. :p :p :p

PS..It has been rumoured, that Mr. Ghost and Mr. Dennis have run across several...but naturally THEY struck out.. Mr Beard came closest one time, with a 12 year old runaway hillbilly, only to find she had been de-flowered by her uncle, years earlier..:rolleyes: (of course, she gave him an STD, which ruined his "Johnson" for life)

Last edited:

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
"maybe they go through life quietly doing good deeds"

Right, Sunny, and maybe a drunk Indian with a baby grand piano will jump out of my ear and play "Who'd a Thought It" in C sharp major, but probably not. Welcome to this cyber dry-gulchin'. :rolleyes:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
sunnyone some on this site prefer to remain anonymous. some let us know who they are. who are you??(you can pm me ) and whats your gender???

Last edited:

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
who am i?

who am i?

mr. sjd ... ew.

mr. vapros ... 'who'd a thought it!' good one! is that from 'guys and dolls?'

Ill ... my name is sunny, 5th generation new yorker. bf and i bought a soho loft and it came with a billiards table. so, for the past several months i've been trying to learn about pool.

bf is wall street, i have a small restaurant consulting firm. with an office in sf.

i am blonde, but -- contrary to the cliche -- not every blonde is dumbe!

what else? when i have time, i've been watching pool streams and sharing my wisdom in those chat rooms. i have been participating in the az forum where my posts are universally admired. except for the majority of people who think i'm too mouthy and wish i would just go away!

one-pocket is my favorite pool game by far, so here i am!

sunny

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Sharp recollection, Sunny, but the one in G & D was about having cider squirted in your ear. Mr. M. Brando, I believe. Be well.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
My preference

My preference

sunnyone said:
mr. sjd ... ew.

mr. vapros ... 'who'd a thought it!' good one! is that from 'guys and dolls?'

Ill ... my name is sunny, 5th generation new yorker. bf and i bought a soho loft and it came with a billiards table. so, for the past several months i've been trying to learn about pool.

bf is wall street, i have a small restaurant consulting firm. with an office in sf.

i am blonde, but -- contrary to the cliche -- not every blonde is dumbe!

what else? when i have time, i've been watching pool streams and sharing my wisdom in those chat rooms. i have been participating in the az forum where my posts are universally admired. except for the majority of people who think i'm too mouthy and wish i would just go away!

one-pocket is my favorite pool game by far, so here i am!

sunny

I prefer blondes, but not smart ones. However, my preferences no longer matter. I will talk one pocket with you but please do not hit on me.

the Beard

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
Dear Ms. Sunnyone,

We have all spent our entire our entire lives, trying to do just that. (not to mention ten's of thousands of dollars) But alas, they have proven to be very elusive.
In fact, there have been many more sightings of "Bigfoot" and "Aliens", (the ET kind)...than there have virgin's. :p :p :p

PS..It has been rumoured, that Mr. Ghost and Mr. Dennis have run across several...but naturally THEY struck out.. Mr Beard came closest one time, with a 12 year old runaway hillbilly, only to find she had been de-flowered by her uncle, years earlier..:rolleyes: (of course, she gave him an STD, which ruined his "Johnson" for life)

Hey Ducky and all of you other balloonheads that keep interferring in my "sunnyone" thread, take a hike. I welcomed her to the site almost 18hrs. before any of you hoopleheads knew she was a member, so back off while I formulate a plan to eliminate the Wall Street type in her life and keep her for myself (to teach her one-pocket):) .

RBL