Sull'ys free stream

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
Thought i'd give a BIG thanks to Sully Vision for re running the Chohan Compton match the next few days for us home bodys for free! For some unknown reason when you watch these streams via the Facebook link of the stream i post they aren't as clear as when you visit the page yourself... So go to Sully's page itself for better viewing. Thanks ! https://www.facebook.com/SullyVisionTV/

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Coincidence John, grapevines think alike :), as I was also gonna post up Sully's site...cuz he also has 8 hours of Chip vs. Corey and Chip vs.. Scott available to watch - I watch these on his you tube channel though, not facebook - good to know for those like Doc, who don't go on Facebook.

- Ghost

Scrzbill

Verified Member
I had a lot of trouble streaming through Facebook. FB has a tendency for you to restart every time there is a glich. Made for a very poor edition. Never will use it again. It’s harder and harder to find outlets to let you stream for free. Every one wants their pound of flesh.

catkins

Verified Member
nice thin about face book is that it saves on your page allowing you to go back and watch any time

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
Coincidence John, grapevines think alike :), as I was also gonna post up Sully's site...cuz he also has 8 hours of Chip vs. Corey and Chip vs.. Scott available to watch - I watch these on his you tube channel though, not facebook - good to know for those like Doc, who don't go on Facebook.

- Ghost
Thanks for the heads up, my man! You're right, I don't darken Facebook's doorstep, although I do keep a business page there: "Traditional Chiropractic, Arthur Tripp, D.C." YouTube is not a whole bunch safer due to the Google menace, but at least one doesn't have to sign in so as to agree to get surveilled, spammed, and classified..... forever..:confused: