Streaming Table at Bogies Seniors

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
It looks to me like the tight pockets and slight roll offs (Mostly the tight pockets) have the players a little gun shy on the stream table.

To me, the only players that have not let up as much on their stroke, are the guys playing against each other for the hot seat, Davis & Palmore. Palmore made a nice 7 and out against Newkirk to win the match when Robert had a 4/1 lead and missed a short rail bank. James Davis Sr. looks like he has it figured out and will be tough to beat. He plays smart and within himself, not forcing anything and playing a steady game.

There are a few in here that might be able to get to him, but they still have some matches to win to get there. Jerry Matchin, Bob Herchik, Ike, Newkirk and Tom Wirth will have to beat each other to get there and whoever does then has to contend with whoever loses the hot seat match.

Anybody left can win a race to three against anyone else so I am looking forward to another day of excellent streaming and commentary. I will be at Hard Times Sacramento playing in a weekly 9 ball tournament to try and keep in stroke, but will be sweating as many matches as possible.