Stream for the big match starting today.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Stream for the big match starting today.

Stream still going. Ike giving ChicagoMike 10-8. Mike won the first game.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
congrats to john match well played
condolences to the ghost
tough to overcome the first day score (like dennis's loss to tony 1st time)
but you showed heart and no quit and made it a match
thank you bill for the stream

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks for the stream Bill, it was enjoyable to watch and talk about it real time with Dave (12squared), Daniel (POVPool), Mitch, and Mike Tobermory..i will bump a discord tghread later to talk more on this but was fun!

Congrats Hendy, I watched a lot of it and you played some real good one hole form what I saw, well done!

Ghost, like Larry mentioned, its hard to fade that big lead from day 1 but you certainly showed no give up and i am glad to see you come back and play more up to your speed and give him a run for his money, you will get him next time!

As far As ChicagoMike, yes, he can certainly play well! I dont know how well Ike plays compared to some other pro level players but I know Mike can bring it! How did they end up?

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Thanks for the stream Bill, it was enjoyable to watch and talk about it real time with Dave (12squared), Daniel (POVPool), Mitch, and Mike Tobermory..i will bump a discord tghread later to talk more on this but was fun!

Congrats Hendy, I watched a lot of it and you played some real good one hole form what I saw, well done!

Ghost, like Larry mentioned, its hard to fade that big lead from day 1 but you certainly showed no give up and i am glad to see you come back and play more up to your speed and give him a run for his money, you will get him next time!

As far As ChicagoMike, yes, he can certainly play well! I dont know how well Ike plays compared to some other pro level players but I know Mike can bring it! How did they end up?

Ike would need two balls

chicagomike

Verified Member

I won the first 3 for $40, then he raised to $60 and I won again. Bumped to $80 and I played a little too fast and loose and he won 3 games back and I pulled up. It's typically a pretty good battle when we match up.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
And so cements the legacy of John H. Well played young man. Nice comeback to make the score respectable by Ghost. Many would have folded their tent.

In the end John's shot making out played the Ghost's maneuvering and banking. If the Ghost could make a few more balls and really do more damage when let in on a shot the results might have been different. Like they say styles make fights. The results were right in line with my expectations.

Regards,
Nick "Vice President of the Hendo Fan Club" Beretanos

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I won the first 3 for $40, then he raised to $60 and I won again. Bumped to $80 and I played a little too fast and loose and he won 3 games back and I pulled up. It's typically a pretty good battle when we match up.

nice Mike!

It also helps reassure me that our game is pretty close to where it should be!

Good playing!