Strange kiss or Lucky

androd

Verified Member
I know Dennis is bored so I'll post this.
Last Thursday I played a stranger for a few hours.
He turned out to be a hacker like most of us. Last game the shooter needed all 3 balls. Some skill and some luck involved
Below is what happened
Rod.
P.S. The shooter gave himself a chance to get lucky on the 1st shot.

[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@3AEme1Bbax4GVtP1PJYk3UEme3Ubro4bVtP4bUON1kJYk3kDPb4kBtp4kdCj2kQfn2kbQs4kcXr4kXYN8kXQl4uAhR@3Achv1Bbax4GUGQ4PXYk2uAIX@3Achv1BbRy4GUWQ4PXYk1VbRy1VVtm4bUWQ3bdnm4kXYk4kVtN1kcWB1kakr1kUOq1kHfC2uAIX@3Achu1BVUk3Gdnm1PHfC1VVUk1VbrA3Vbby1kHfC1kUne1kUOg1kUOg1kThk1kSqp2uAIX@[/CUETABLE]

lll

Verified Member
5 rail shot on purpose from a hacker????????????????????????
LUCKY
or he was on the stall:eek:
how much did you win (or lose rod i hope not) rod??

let me rephrase it

were you winner in the long run?? i hope so:)

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
androd said:
I know Dennis is bored so I'll post this.
Last Thursday I played a stranger for a few hours.
He turned out to be a hacker like most of us. Last game the shooter needed all 3 balls. Some skill and some luck involved
Below is what happened
Rod.
P.S. The shooter gave himself a chance to get lucky on the 1st shot.

[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@3AEme1Bbax4GVtP1PJYk3UEme3Ubro4bVtP4bUON1kJYk3kDPb4kBtp4kdCj2kQfn2kbQs4kcXr4kXYN8kXQl4uAhR@3Achv1Bbax4GUGQ4PXYk2uAIX@3Achv1BbRy4GUWQ4PXYk1VbRy1VVtm4bUWQ3bdnm4kXYk4kVtN1kcWB1kakr1kUOq1kHfC2uAIX@3Achu1BVUk3Gdnm1PHfC1VVUk1VbrA3Vbby1kHfC1kUne1kUOg1kUOg1kThk1kSqp2uAIX@[/CUETABLE]
Please explain to us hackers what luck was involved?:confused: It looks to me like the balls went right where the guy shot them on each shot:p . Nice shootin' to the mystery man.

Dennis

androd

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Please explain to us hackers what luck was involved?:confused: It looks to me like the balls went right where the guy shot them on each shot:p . Nice shootin' to the mystery man.

Dennis
The shooter was hoping to make the 2 ball on the second shot, but instead got perfect on the 2 rail bank. He would of had a much tougher shot at the spot shot that he wanted. He got lucky and got shape for a free and safe bank.
Rod.

androd

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
But, the balls did go where he shot them:p . No luck whatsoever:) .

Dennis
They always do, just sometimes not where we intend them to go.:p
Rod.
P.S. Sometimes they turn out better or worse.
P.P.S Mine seem to lean to the better side.;)

petie

Verified Member
If he was gong for shape on the 2, this was luck although to have played for this was a pretty good percentage for staying safe and maybe coming up with position for a shot on the 7.