Still don't know what to get your dad for father's day??

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Buy him the 3-Day All Access PPV Pass to watch Francisco Bustamante vs. Tony Chohan on July 19-21st.
As a bonus this weekend, you will get a New & Improved Tiger Sniper Tip!
*while supplies last
BUT, WAIT THERE'S MORE...You will also be entered to win an exclusive Tiger/POV Pool Cue!!
For more details and to buy your DAD the All Access Pass, go to www.POVPOOL.com/ACTION

PPV-ACTION-HEADER-MASTER.png
tiger sniper.jpg

gerri3404

Verified Member
Or better yet,
A NEW CUE
Hunter
Harris
Tad
each one less than $5000. Give him something he can make his own money

Yes, by spending $30, you have access to all three days of the Bustamante vs. Chohan Match, a new Tiger Sniper tip & and chance to win a NEW, EXCLUSIVE, ONE-OF-A-KIND Tiger/POV Pool Cue!

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Yes, by spending $30, you have access to all three days of the Bustamante vs. Chohan Match, a new Tiger Sniper tip & and chance to win a NEW, EXCLUSIVE, ONE-OF-A-KIND Tiger/POV Pool Cue!

Let's not exaggerate, Geraldine...

Besides the chance to see one of the best matches this year the cue is actually a $1,200, TIGER LX-4 (wrapless) Cue with Laser Engraved 'POV POOL 2016' Logo and your choice of any Tiger Shaft and Tiger Tip. :heh :p

Still - not bad for $30 and it is 'one-of-a-kind'.

Happy Father's Day, Everyone!

Ken Hoshide

From
Southern California
Hey Daniel and Geraldine! You and Frank Almanza had mentioned this forum, so I thought I'd join in and see what it's all about. So far I see several members I know or am familiar with. I'm browsing through lots of interesting war stories and a wealth of information that the members share ... good stuff here! I'm glad PovPool is streaming the Chohan/Bustamante match, I can hardly wait! I think it will turn out to be quite a battle!

keoneyo

Verified Member
Welcome Ken. For those of you who dont know Kenny is the owner of The Golden Cue in El Monte, CA. He holds monthly one pocket tournaments. Also a top player. Great asset.

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Hey Daniel and Geraldine! You and Frank Almanza had mentioned this forum, so I thought I'd join in and see what it's all about. So far I see several members I know or am familiar with. I'm browsing through lots of interesting war stories and a wealth of information that the members share ... good stuff here! I'm glad PovPool is streaming the Chohan/Bustamante match, I can hardly wait! I think it will turn out to be quite a battle!

Great to see you here, Kenny!
We interviewed Frank Almanza on camera recently to get his opinion on this match and Frank guessed Chohan would take it but now, after seeing a few of Busty's matches on YouTube he's thinking it might be a closer match than anticipated.

I'm just about to start watching this one - I guess, if it took two hours, it must have been tight. ***EDIT ON THIS POST*** It only lasted 55 minutes. The rest of the video is old clips and interviews. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hA6f1qT-BE[/ame]

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Welcome, Ken!!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

Hi Ken, glad to see you are joining us. I hope to get down to see you and my old stomping grounds one of these days and play a little golf on the 6 x 12.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

Welcome Ken,
Glad you joined and if you're as tough as Hoss-hide you're opinions will add greatly to the site. Welcome...

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Great to see you here, Kenny!
We interviewed Frank Almanza on camera recently to get his opinion on this match and Frank guessed Chohan would take it but now, after seeing a few of Busty's matches on YouTube he's thinking it might be a closer match than anticipated.

I'm just about to start watching this one - I guess, if it took two hours, it must have been tight. ***EDIT ON THIS POST*** It only lasted 55 minutes. The rest of the video is old clips and interviews. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hA6f1qT-BE

I'll take Chohan for $100.00. Anybody interested in a sweat bet, just PM me and one of us will have some mailbox money coming...:)

keoneyo

Verified Member
I'll take Chohan for $100.00. Anybody interested in a sweat bet, just PM me and one of us will have some mailbox money coming...:)

Jeff it doesnt take a genius to figure out who is the favorite here. I can say I favor Chohan too. But I will give you a sweat bet for the price of a Pay per View pass ($30) since I have to give props to my Filipino brother. Thanks Daniel for putting on a great show.

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Jeff it doesnt take a genius to figure out who is the favorite here. I can say I favor Chohan too. But I will give you a sweat bet for the price of a Pay per View pass ($30) since I have to give props to my Filipino brother. Thanks Daniel for putting on a great show.

Here's an idea:
Throw a line out with the right point spread. Our interviews give Busty 2 games in a race to 21; saying the final score will be Busty 19 / Tony 21. All you Chohan supporters should be comfortable throwing out the line at 18-21 or 19-21; a 2 or 3 game spread.

Dennis Hatch played Biado and the whole room gave Hatch 4 games in a race to 25. He was down 18-24 and he came back against Biado to make it Hill/Hill, but as soon as he hit 22 games, he shouted to the stands, "All you guys that bet the 4 games, go get your money now!"

The room laughed and collected from all the Filipinos in the room!

We are quite proud of our PPV events. We do very few of them and we really try to be selective about the matches. We hope you enjoy this one in July.

gerri3404

Verified Member
Glad you could make to onepocket.org, Kenny!

For everyone else...
We still have Tiger Sniper Tips to give away, so hurry up and get your 3-Day All Access Pass before we run out of giveaways!

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

It's a bet... I'm paying off in cash if I lose... I have a friend who is also a big fan of Mr. Wu, so I would like an autograph if I win... No cash... Deal? :)

Last edited:

Ken Hoshide

From
Southern California
Thanks you all for the warm welcome! I look forward to joining you in future discussions and wish all you dads a Happy Father's Day! jrhendy (John) been a few years, hope all is well with you. In recent years I've really slowed down, but two months ago I had a heart transplant! Making good progress and my stamina is getting stronger. I hope to see you soon, please stop by to visit and we can share some laughs over a few games of golf or one pocket!

keoneyo

Verified Member
It's a bet... I'm paying off in cash if I lose... I have a friend who is also a big fan of Mr. Wu, so I would like an autograph if I win... No cash... Deal? :)

Hmmmm that's a bit awkward. Tell you what Ill donate the cash if I win to The Actors Fund. A group that supports indigent actors down on their luck. You win you get a Wu pic with a personal message. Hows that?

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Hmmmm that's a bit awkward. Tell you what Ill donate the cash if I win to The Actors Fund. A group that supports indigent actors down on their luck. You win you get a Wu pic with a personal message. Hows that?

Perfecto... And good luck...

My address is 714 west 42nd street, Houston, Texas 77018 :):):)