Steve's review of my One Pocket book

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I first wish to thank Steve Booth for his kind review of my new book. I worked very hard to produce a high quality tome which will help educate newcomers and experienced players alike in improving their One Pocket games. By the overwhelming response I have received over the past several months I know I have succeeded in this endeavor.

I do wish to make a minor correction though to the home page review. He suggests that inquiries should be made to poolguru3693@yahoo.com. This is incorrect and all inquiries should instead be made to trwirth369@gmail.com. I have informed Steve of the need for this correction so he can make the necessary changes, but in the meantime I wanted to set this minor detail straight.

Thanks,

Tom

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I first wish to thank Steve Booth for his kind review of my new book. I worked very hard to produce a high quality tome which will help educate newcomers and experienced players alike in improving their One Pocket games. By the overwhelming response I have received over the past several months I know I have succeeded in this endeavor.

I do wish to make a minor correction though to the home page review. He suggests that inquiries should be made to poolguru3693@yahoo.com. This is incorrect and all inquiries should instead be made to trwirth369@gmail.com. I have informed Steve of the need for this correction so he can make the necessary changes, but in the meantime I wanted to set this minor detail straight.

Thanks,

Tom
You're welcome Tom -- and my review was long overdue, lol.