Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Thanks, Dave.

I don't do Facebook. If I have to do Facebook to be a full-fledged member here, I'll take my bat and ball and go home.

I'm hanging on to see for sure what's up, 'cause I really can't believe it's what it appears.

That’s the way its been done for three streams. You can watch without joining FB at my page or OP.Org

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Warren vs Chicago Fats

Oh, so that is Dan. For some reason I had the impression he was much younger.

I just saw Warren take 8 seconds looking over a shot.... longest look I ever saw him take. :lol: He's a good player too but it looks like he's off his game at the moment.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Not having much luck at the 1P.org stream page. A couple of games between ChiFats and Warren Ruth came through very well, then it just started cycling the same thing over and over.

Who knows... I may be doing something wrong.

I don't think you are.. I got busy and joined late.. Just saw a bit of that.. Dan is good. Heard when Dustin got in the booth and gave me a shout out.. I think The Crab Cat was in with him. I was trying to see who won the Lou/Mitch...

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I don't think you are.. I got busy and joined late.. Just saw a bit of that.. Dan is good. Heard when Dustin got in the booth and gave me a shout out.. I think The Crab Cat was in with him. I was trying to see who won the Lou/Mitch...

I probably screwed up about sound. I've been watching youtube matches mute most of the time and when watching this commentary didn't even occur to me. Dumbass. But, I may not have been getting it because as far as I know I didn't have sound turned off.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.

Went down to the last ball hill hill and Lou got him, I'll post bracket photos in the morning and try to get the stream going better.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Went down to the last ball hill hill and Lou got him, I'll post bracket photos in the morning and try to get the stream going better.

True story. I had my chances. Lou is a very solid player and it was a great match imo. I had my chances. Newkirk told me afterwards that I should try to incorporate at least one safe per game into my mentality 😂.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Pretty good payday for 21 players. Everybody was very nice and chipped in 5 dollars a piece and we entered our score keeper Jeannie into the tournament. Jeannie also keeps the time for each match, calculates each payout based on percentages, and notifies the players when their time limits have ended and the 4 ball rule comes into effect. It's been used twice so far.

We also donated 240.00 of our entry monies to onepocket .org

Attachments

• 20190330_090655.jpg
    20190330_090655.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Pretty good payday for 21 players. Everybody was very nice and chipped in 5 dollars a piece and we entered our score keeper Jeannie into the tournament. Jeannie also keeps the time for each match, calculates each payout based on percentages, and notifies the players when their time limits have ended and the 4 ball rule comes into effect. It's been used twice so far.

We also donated 240.00 of our entry monies to onepocket .org
Paying 6 places for a tourny and the Calcutta is generous with 21 players, and speaks to Southern gentility and hospitality. I'll bet everyone is having a great time. And no one enjoys it more than "Memphis Bill" Rowsey! Well, maybe Newkirk...:D

~Doc

jokerley

From
mem tn
1 st one pocket .org tournament

1 st one pocket .org tournament

Went down to miller 3-0 but had a great time great bunch of guys

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Paying 6 places for a tourny and the Calcutta is generous with 21 players, and speaks to Southern gentility and hospitality. I'll bet everyone is having a great time. And no one enjoys it more than "Memphis Bill" Rowsey! Well, maybe Newkirk...:D

~Doc

Thanks Doc, we feel as this is a members tournament it's good to spread out the payouts. And needless to say Rowsey and the rest of them jokers are friggin crazy...lol