Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Kentucky said it was live and there were people joining and watching but I can't find it on his facebook page. I was going to post the link on the /watch page but really, watching it through the facebook video link will allow you to see it full screen versus it being embeded in the site.

i will still post it if he gets me the link :)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Wait a minute.

I must be misunderstanding because it looks like I'm being told I have to use facebook to watch a 1P.org event.

Nah, I missing something, but I'm not missing that no one has put up a link to watch it, nor that the 1p.Org stream page doesn't have it.

Is it really supposed to be a riddle?

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Wait a minute.

I must be misunderstanding because it looks like I'm being told I have to use facebook to watch a 1P.org event.

Nah, I missing something, but I'm not missing that no one has put up a link to watch it, nor that the 1p.Org stream page doesn't have it.

Is it really supposed to be a riddle?

The only link I know of is through Facebook. It worked for a while, ended and has not yet restarted.

The latest link: https://www.facebook.com/bill.meyer...?notif_id=1553913496097117&notif_t=live_video

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Everytime I try to connect to one pocket.org, my camera shuts down. Until I can resolve what ever issue FB has, then......
It could be to do with third parties.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
The only link I know of is through Facebook. It worked for a while, ended and has not yet restarted.

Thanks, Dave.

I don't do Facebook. If I have to do Facebook to be a full-fledged member here, I'll take my bat and ball and go home.

I'm hanging on to see for sure what's up, 'cause I really can't believe it's what it appears.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
SCRZ has a stream at onepocket.org/watch, but it is... Oops. Just ended with a note "It will be available to watch on Bill Meyers timeline shortly."

I called Rowsey to get the url for his stream of Table 1, but I got a voicemail message "Busy now, try later."

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
ScrzBill's stream is running now. Rowsey playing someone. Video quality is good.

onepocket.com/watch

Game ended while I was typing. I'm guessing Rowsey won and it might have been Principe he was playing. Nope, I'm pretty sure that's Warren Ruth, Newkirk's buddy from Ft Worth.

Heh, my timing sucks. I saw Warren warming up for the next match and thought he had been Rowsey's opponent... I'm going back to guessing Jakie. Anyway Warren now playing the guy I'm still guessing is Jakie (Nick P.) Nope, that ain't Nick... I give up. :frus:

Last edited: