Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Well actually I know you’re a little tight on money because of the new addition to the family and I have several cues I was thinking of bringing to you. I’m no bee expert, only the stream aspect for the ladies who live out of country. I’ll send you some photos and let you choose. Send me a photo of the pin you want and I’ll see if I have any shafts. What’s a Mitch?

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
If those women want to fly me to Bahamas to do a few bee rescues and lessons, I guess I will waive my no flying policy. I will not take my friends who have all of a sudden became "expert bee wranglers " with me...lol

As for the cues I already got a replacement but I'm looking for a radial pin LD shaft for it. I think yours are a little out of my price range, but thanks anyway

Some people ask me why as likely dead money I waste my money traveling around going to these tournaments. They dont understand that over the years going back and forth on here, playing in tournaments, matching up etc I think a lot of us consider each other close friends and even family. Well maybe not Mitch...

I actually had one of our brothers on here who found out i lost my cue offer to give me a really nice replacement cue. Of course I had just bought one so I couldn't accept...damn....
Now how cool is that.

I have a BeCue Prime M, radial pin, 12.0 mm tip, for sale if you want a smooth carbon fiber shaft.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Well actually I know you’re a little tight on money because of the new addition to the family and I have several cues I was thinking of bringing to you. I’m no bee expert, only the stream aspect for the ladies who live out of country. I’ll send you some photos and let you choose. Send me a photo of the pin you want and I’ll see if I have any shafts. What’s a Mitch?

I appreciate it but I bought a cue the other day so I dont need one. I'll let you know if I'm still needing to buy a shaft, I'm thinking of going to a carbon fiber but am going to test hit a few first. Thanks buddy and get well soon. We all need you around here for a lot more years.

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
Bank Tournament

Bank Tournament

Rowseys been outta town all week but if you fellas will confirm here so we know how much interest, I’ll ask Bill when I see him and see if we can make it happen.
~T
Johnny Willis
Chicago Mike?

chicagomike

Verified Member
Rowseys been outta town all week but if you fellas will confirm here so we know how much interest, I’ll ask Bill when I see him and see if we can make it happen.
~T
Johnny Willis
Chicago Mike?

Sounds good...I’ll post a new thread to inquire.

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
I'd like to withdraw my entry from the tournament as I've decided to attend the Super Billiards Expo instead.

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
What are details on the MEZZ cue? Weight bolt system, extension, weight, shaft specs, joint thread, price, pics, etc.

joey20@officespecialties.net

Thanks,
JoeyA

So about a $1000? I have several cues that would qualify. Mezz, Hunter, Cognoscenti (add 500) send photos? Defrost that brain, your decimals are off, just a little. Credit needed? Trip to Bahamas qualifies a discount.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Can’t believe I am actually going to make this lol. Buying my plane ticket 🎫 tomorrow or Friday. Arriving Thursday night.

Johnny J. Willis

Verified Member
Thx for giving me a slot in the Spring FMelee @ the Rec. I have paid Bill for the entry spot. Do you need conformation/ proof of payment?

thx again

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Thx for giving me a slot in the Spring FMelee @ the Rec. I have paid Bill for the entry spot. Do you need conformation/ proof of payment?

thx again

you're good my man.

what crabby and myself need is a few more posts here on the site next week or so....;)

look forward to meeting. take care.

:)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Can’t believe I am actually going to make this lol. Buying my plane ticket �� tomorrow or Friday. Arriving Thursday night.

it's a party now.....:D

Kentucky already has a room reserved and i'm just gonna bunk up with him - gonna work on thursday - be there late that evening is what i'm planning.....

;)