Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Here is the tournament information for Southaven. We are limiting the field to 24 so it will start Friday at 7 with 17-24 players , if we have 16 players or under it starts Saturday at 12.00
Most details are on the flier. Miller will be posting signup information soon. You will not be a confirmed entry until your money is received. No exceptions.10.00 of each entry will be donated to the onepocket.org general fund. Big thanks to Bill, Todd and the rest our tournament team for making this event possible!

Attachments

• Second Melee in Memphis Flyer (8).JPG
    Second Melee in Memphis Flyer (8).JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 1

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Tourney Sign-Ups

Tourney Sign-Ups

Rev 26.JPG

Alternate List:

$100 Entry (all entries to be paid in advance)

PayPal:
dsfmiller@yahoo.com

Check:
Dustin Miller
1117 Lucca Court
Caseyville, IL 62232
(618) 554-0710

Last edited:

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I Am In !

I Am In !

Dustin, John and Bill, I will see you in March. Looking forward to seeing everyone and playing some 1pkt.

To all the members out there who want to see what a great host Bill and his staff are - well you just have to attend. Great times and good competition.

Shake that pill bottle, Nick !;)

Sent my entry Paypal, Dustin.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Anyone know what the temperature is like that time of year?
I may have to bring my family along unless I plan a trip over Easter with the family.

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
Anyone know what the temperature is like that time of year?
I may have to bring my family along unless I plan a trip over Easter with the family.
Just make sure your get reservations for that nice little restaurant next to your hotel, it gets pretty busy sometimes, lol:heh:heh

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I was salty I missed the last one and still can't commit to this one either. :(

I am booked already for DCC late January and I have to make it to the member tourney in Philly somehow early June or whenever it ends up being....so this one will have to be on the back burner for now, sorry all, will be sad to miss you again!

Have fun all and I hope to visit Bill's room someday soon!

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
I was salty I missed the last one and still can't commit to this one either. :(

I am booked already for DCC late January and I have to make it to the member tourney in Philly somehow early June or whenever it ends up being....so this one will have to be on the back burner for now, sorry all, will be sad to miss you again!

Have fun all and I hope to visit Bill's room someday soon!

Jeanne keeps bugging me about what I want for Christmas and I told her; “I’m going to Derby, Memphis, and Philly (I assume). Sounds like a pretty great Christmas to me.” :D

See you in a couple weeks!