Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
You're not talking about a simple refresh or reboot on our end are you, because I tried every combination of that I could think of.

I may be guessing wrong, but I suspect that if the 1P.org stream was the priority it could be handled, even by someone playing in the tournament.

For people not knowing Facebook it's not going to be easy to watch. But it's the way 90 % of the free streams are broadcasted these days. To us who watch a lot of Facebook streams it's easy to go to Bill's page and click on his new live stream when it goes down or he refreshes. Every 4 hours Facebook will end the stream. Anytime the internet goes out for two seconds the stream will end etc. At any time Facebook can glitch ending the stream. This happens multiple times a day. Bill is on it constantly and I've been helping even when in action or during a match.......

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
For people not knowing Facebook it's not going to be easy to watch. But it's the way 90 % of the free streams are broadcasted these days. To us who watch a lot of Facebook streams it's easy to go to Bill's page and click on his new live stream when it goes down or he refreshes. Every 4 hours Facebook will end the stream. Anytime the internet goes out for two seconds the stream will end etc. At any time Facebook can glitch ending the stream. This happens multiple times a day. Bill is on it constantly and I've been helping even when in action or during a match.......

Thanks for the explanation.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Thank you John, and thank you Kentucky!!!!

southavenrecreationcenter

Verified Member
From
SOUTHAVEN, MISSISSIPPI
What a great time we have had👍🙏✌️

What a great time we have had👍🙏✌️

Before everyone scatters I’d like to sincerely thank John Crabb and Jeanie, Todd Williams and all the players. Never in my 36 years of running this place have I enjoyed being around such a great group of players and friends. The fraternal respect you guys show each other is absolutely amazing. ONEPOCKET.org has yielded an organization of players to be endeared for times to come. Thanks to all for letting Southaven Recreation Center host these two events. Y’all are welcome to come back any time!

Good luck to the participants today. As stated play starts at 11 am✌️👌🙏

chicagomike

Verified Member
Before everyone scatters I’d like to sincerely thank John Crabb and Jeanie, Todd Williams and all the players. Never in my 36 years of running this place have I enjoyed being around such a great group of players and friends. The fraternal respect you guys show each other is absolutely amazing. ONEPOCKET.org has yielded an organization of players to be endeared for times to come. Thanks to all for letting Southaven Recreation Center host these two events. Y’all are welcome to come back any time!

Good luck to the participants today. As stated play starts at 11 am✌️👌🙏

Bill...You’re a helluva host. I had a blast last year and was sorry I missed it this time around. I’ll make certain to get to the next event at your place. Crabby, Jeanie, and the rest do a wonderful job in putting this thing together and keeping a leash on this mangy crew. Thanks for all you do and likewise good luck to the remaining players.