Southaven fall members tournament canceled

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Southaven fall members tournament canceled

Yeah .itch confirmed you are playing awful.

You are such a Sh$t starting liar!!!! Lol. No I did not. I can see you laughing from here Fat Man. I said he played great. I just played a tiny bit greater 😳😬 (that is a joke of course)

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Yeah he told me the same thing.

Not only did he tell me the same thing but he showed me pics of Jim's money that he won!!

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
I heard Jim was seen hawking his aviator sun glasses and 3 piece CF cue at a local pawn shop in Philly.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Where would we play?

High Pockets - crabbman talked to them and they couldn't take us

The Rack - Joe Kerely and Johhny Willis both mentioned it to me but they have a 32 player local one pocket handicap tourney posted on their FB page oct 28 - 30

:frus

for the guys that have un-refundable flights (apparently NickB and JR) and can't get out or transfer credits --and/or-- lodging plans, this clearly sucks. hope it doesn't affect entries for future member tourneys to come (although I personally think this is just a freak/extraordinary set of circumstances....)

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
High Pockets - crabbman talked to them and they couldn't take us

The Rack - Joe Kerely and Johhny Willis both mentioned it to me but they have a 32 player local one pocket handicap tourney posted on their FB page oct 28 - 30

:frus

for the guys that have un-refundable flights (apparently NickB and JR) and can't get out or transfer credits --and/or-- lodging plans, this clearly sucks. hope it doesn't affect entries for future member tourneys to come (although I personally think this is just a freak/extraordinary set of circumstances....)
Stuff happens. I'm a big boy. I tried to save my shareholders some money by booking early. Lets see if I can get some back or credits. Otherwise I will come down and spend some quality time in my hotel room working on some stuff.

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
High Pockets - for the guys that have un-refundable flights (apparently NickB and JR) and can't get out or transfer credits --and/or-- lodging plans, this clearly sucks. hope it doesn't affect entries for future member tourneys to come (although I personally think this is just a freak/extraordinary set of circumstances....)

I was flying Southwest and they'll provide a credit voucher in the amount of the flight for one year. Yet, the reason any only reason I may still go down to Memphis is for a weekend vacation without "pool" unless there's water in it. Obviously, that last statement can only mean I have a ball and chain with me... the wife. :sorry Maybe, just maybe, :confused: I can put a real ball and chain on her, dump her in the "pool" with the water, so I can also get out and about to another "pool" but with the green felt tables. :D

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
Sadly there are only 3 in town that have 9footers.
From what I heard Highpockets is having a large APA event so capacity numbers may be the culprit but I’m figuring the 9 ft tables will be available due to the APA using the 7 ft valleys.
They may not have room for a full tournament but a few players mini my get over. I will try to get out to HP next week when my back heels and see what I can find out.

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Howdy All;

Just looking at the problem from my own perspective, which is I live
in a rural area. Closest tables to me are 20 odd miles away. So, how
far out is your circle of travel? Just asking as I'm curious.

hank

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Howdy All;

Just looking at the problem from my own perspective, which is I live
in a rural area. Closest tables to me are 20 odd miles away. So, how
far out is your circle of travel? Just asking as I'm curious.

hank
Closest 9ft to me are now 50miles away...