Southaven fall members tournament canceled

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Well this isn't good. We've had to cancel the Southaven fall tournament. I just found out last night Southaven Rec Center will not be able to host us. Bill is obviously as heartbroken as we are about this, but some issues came up that are beyond his control. We tried this morning to get Tracy at High Pockets to host us but he has a scheduling conflict that weekend. So that leaves us no other options in the area. So sorry from all of us.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
That is no good but conflicts happen. Maybe we can do a winter tourney in Minnesota!!! The weather is gorgeous here in January!! :D

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Sorry to hear to all who planned on attending, I know crabbman, miller, rowsey, todd, etc would have done anything they could to make it happen!

I removed it from the events calendar.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Bluegrass said they would host if we want. They are adding 10 new tables and recovering every table in the next two weeks. Just FYI.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Don krisner at boulevard billiards would be interested in hosting the tourney same dates.
He has 17 tables in ocala florida and he likes action.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
If anyone wants to get something else going that's great and I would support it. I'm not personally interested in putting together another tournament right now.

youngstown

Verified Member

Bluegrass said they would host if we want. They are adding 10 new tables and recovering every table in the next two weeks. Just FYI.

I would go back to bluegrass

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
So Sorry Fellas we were looking forward to it.

So Sorry Fellas we were looking forward to it.

I heard about it just this morning. I hope Rowsey will post the particulars as I don’t have the facts.~T

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
That was a heartbreaking call to have gotten from Crabb this morning - If anyone is still going to go to Memphis, let me know & I'll drive down for the weekend. I hate that this happened. Was really looking forward to seeing everyone.

John

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
**Tourney Entry Refunds**

**Tourney Entry Refunds**

**This is important**

The following please check and make sure that you have received PayPal refunds:
John Long and Tracy Dietrich
Ben Smith
Mitch Brown
Bille Miller
Nick Principe
Robert Newkirk and Warren Ruth
Jim Tomassoni
Tom Wirth
Jason Moran
Nick Beratanos
Joe Kerley
Steve Booth

Check mailed to:
Joe Long

Johnny Willis and John Rawski please send me a PM or text/call on how to get you reimbursed.

Thanks.

Dustin
(618) 554-0710

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Don krisner at boulevard billiards would be interested in hosting the tourney same dates.
He has 17 tables in ocala florida and he likes action.

Hey Florida guys...is Big Daddys Billiards still open in Ocala? - I played Johnny Furber (is he still around?) some One Pocket there about 18 years ago.

- Ghost