Shannon Daulton

John Brumback

Verified Member
Hey guys and GIRLS.Just talked to Shannon awhile ago....Telling him and bragging about what a bunch of good, fun, smart, people are on here.and what a good time I'v had on here the last few days.He promised he would be on here tonight or tomorrow.I think Marge does ALL his computer work.But I told him if I can get around on here then anybody can.Wish me luck. I would like to get into that big head of his too. lol When he I and are together we never ever talk about pool.He's been to my town a bunch of times but we never get to play any.Thanks John B.

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
John Brumback said:
Hey guys and GIRLS.Just talked to Shannon awhile ago....Telling him and bragging about what a bunch of good, fun, smart, people are on here.and what a good time I'v had on here the last few days.He promised he would be on here tonight or tomorrow.I think Marge does ALL his computer work.But I told him if I can get around on here then anybody can.Wish me luck. I would like to get into that big head of his too. lol When he I and are together we never ever talk about pool.He's been to my town a bunch of times but we never get to play any.Thanks John B.

If you can get SD to post here even a few times per month, that would be beyond great! I know he's got a boat load of die-hard fans who are very interested in what IS in his head. Having him expound on his thoughts about other players, how he would rate the other great players, heck, just about anything that he would share on here would be awesome.

This site now has a bonafide "murderers row" of great champions posting here.
Grady, Billy, Freddy, SJD, John Brumback and now Shannon Daulton may even start hanging around here! Add in all the other great members and man alive, Steve got himself a super site for pool lovers.

Thanks to each of you fellas, champions and members alike, for making this a quality place.

Ktown

Verified Member
Yeah, he is supposed to make a "sheduled appearance" later tonight.:D

Shannon Daulton

Verified Member
From
Greenville, SC
John Brumback said:

Well, I finally got up the nerve to get on here. I will try to get on here a little more.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Shannon Daulton said:
Well, I finally got up the nerve to get on here. I will try to get on here a little more.
great job shannon:)
now that you are over your first
you will find posting on here almost as rewarding as 8 and out:D

senor

Verified Member
lll said:
great job shannon:)
now that you are over your first
you will find posting on here almost as rewarding as 8 and out:D

Well posting a good WEI or greenshot is as rewarding as an 8 & out, I must admit.

JG-in-KY

Verified Member
From
Whitley City, Kentucky
Hi, Shannon I remember your McDermott cue. The first time I met you, you were playing with a C-17 that had the stars in the points. This was at Village pool room in Burnside. We played in a tournament and you were about 9. I also played many times with your Dad's C-14 McDermott at Hard Times Saloon in Winfield Tennessee. I loved that cue. It was finally stolen out of the bar about 5 years ago. Hope to see you at the Derby.
Bevo

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
how very very cool it is to come here and be able to hang out and read what the Pros have to say. Shannon, this place is about as cool as it gets for hanging out and talking pool. While I love AzBilliards.....it can get a little "trying" at times, and I have been on there for years. 1P.org is like going to your favorite old school pool room.......but its full of world beaters! :)

I look forward to reading what you have to say!

G.