Seniors in Houston

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Since I am still wet behind the ears and not old enough to play in the tournament I offer my pitiful pool skills for those who are in the tournament to practice against.

My dance card is empty and I will be there for the entire tournament.

B

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Since I am still wet behind the ears and not old enough to play in the tournament I offer my pitiful pool skills for those who are in the tournament to practice against.

B

I am sure you already know this sir, but I am very jealous of you! :)

Enjoy your travels and pool games my friend, see you at the derby I hope!

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Yeah retirement does has its advantages.

B

Ps it is boring as hell at times also, but a good book and a Labrador can lesson it.

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH

B

B

Count me in, I will arrive on Thursday, I expect to be at Bogies by mid afternoon, looking forward to seeing you again.

John

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi

My dance card is empty and I will be there for the entire tournament. B
I need a couple more warm ups before the event, since I'm so rusty. I'll give you a call.

~Doc

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO

B

I'll be there...I can't duck you forever, can I? :)

Dave

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Bille, Thank you for your post. Now I am sure we will have a full field of seniors, with all of them standing in line to warm up with you.:rolleyes:

I can loan you a few years so you can play.

Can't hardly wait. Be arriving on Wed 24th. See you there, friend.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

B

I plan on attending. Action for all:D

Deeman

Verified Member
I need a couple more warm ups before the event, since I'm so rusty. I'll give you a call.

~Doc

Doc, despite my recent case of terminal yips, I'm probably coming. Arethere spots still open? If not I can just side bet and sweat.

Is thete a hotel I can be near or st the evrnt?

Long time, no see. I'll buy the first round from you and Big John.

DeeMan

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Doc, despite my recent case of terminal yips, I'm probably coming. Arethere spots still open? If not I can just side bet and sweat.

Is thete a hotel I can be near or st the evrnt?

Long time, no see. I'll buy the first round from you and Big John.

DeeMan
Hey bro,

I just now responded to your other post. But yes, there are several reasonably priced hotels over around the I-45 on the FM1960 (Cypress Creek Pkwy). I'll be at LaQuinta, but there are 4-5 others. The Rodeway Inn --real close to Bogies-- is likely booked. Dunno.

Send your two C's to John Rizzo at Bogies. That'll secure you a spot. See you soon.

~Doc

baby huey

Verified Member
WGCP: If you're not old enough to play, be happy about that. When you get our age, you need reminders about what pocket you are shooting at and how to get back to your room.

Deeman

Verified Member
Hey bro,

I just now responded to your other post. But yes, there are several reasonably priced hotels over around the I-45 on the FM1960 (Cypress Creek Pkwy). I'll be at LaQuinta, but there are 4-5 others. The Rodeway Inn --real close to Bogies-- is likely booked. Dunno.

Send your two C's to John Rizzo at Bogies. That'll secure you a spot. See you soon.

~Doc

Thanks, Doc,

Can't wait to see all you crazy folks again.