Seniors Classic at Bogies

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Here is the poster with all the players pics. They might squeeze in another player or two if you contact John Rizzo at Bogies. Contact info at the bottom of the page. Every player gets a souvenir poster.

Attachments

• 35588C13-A99E-4844-A1A5-77BF3B743550.jpg
    35588C13-A99E-4844-A1A5-77BF3B743550.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 0

Tylerbob

Verified Member
From
Chandler Texas
Great job again on the poster. Thanks for your hard work putting it together. I always look at it as my "$200 prize". See you there.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
great poster
wish i could be there this year
play well men and have fun...:)
look forward to watching the stream

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Here is the poster with all the players pics. They might squeeze in another player or two if you contact John Rizzo at Bogies. Contact info at the bottom of the page. Every player gets a souvenir poster.

Thank you for all you do for pool, John. And Redcard is the nutz creating the posters.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
The field is getting stronger every year! The top 8 guys are fearsome, and the ones just a shade below them might very well wreak havoc for the favored guys as well.

Kudos to RedCard and to Henderson for handling the nice poster; and of course to Rizzo and Bogies' ownership. It's become THE outstanding senior event in the country.

~Doc

Johnny J. Willis

Verified Member
For all that may go to this event, may you all be safe and return with more money in your pocket that you arrived with. Please give a message to James Christopher that FedEx says hello.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I screwed Warren Ruth out of $80 tonight.

I was sure he was gonna win $100, but I escaped for $20.

(Warren is most fun to play of all the people I've ever played one-pocket. It takes him about 4 seconds to see his shot and shoot.)

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Live stream Coverage starts today Thursday at 6pm central

PPV is only 20 bucks for all four days. ($5 a day) :)

This is going to be a full production show with multiple HD camera angles,instant replays and expert One Pocket commentary.

Double J Jeremy Jones is lead commentator along with some very special guests like Nick Varner, Billy Incardona, Mary Kenniston and more.

Listening to JJ break all the shots & strategies down is like taking a master class lesson in high level One Pocket.

www.PoolActionTV.com

72641265_548488742627508_2669586143154012160_n.jpg

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
With only 8 tables, one round will take about 5 hours; two of the best matches will be streamed.

How sweet it is that Ray sees enough interest in his customer base to invest the time and expense of setting up and streaming here. I'm guessing that we'll have to get our entries in REAL early next year.

Man, this is a killer line-up.

I've been selling half myself for $2. So far I've banked $7.50 (Tight-ass Maurice would only buy 37 1/2%)

Shhhhhh! (New arrivals today.)

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Anyone know the local guy Willy?

He is really nice. We went to breakfast a few times while I was out there. Is he playing in the tourney?