Seniors at Bogies Brackets

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Wow, four of the top players in the tournament (IMO) in the first three brackets.

Live coverage of the 4th Annual Senior One Pocket will resume Noon Central time Friday.
Today's broadcast loop is running now and will run all night til we resume tomorrow.
Online Brackets: https://challonge.com/niayey4n…
Check this and much more out all weekend, passes available at www.PoolActionTV.com
Noon Feature Match Texas Action Legend "Lizard" Steve Smith vs Robert Newkirk

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Wow, four of the top players in the tournament (IMO) in the first three brackets.

Live coverage of the 4th Annual Senior One Pocket will resume Noon Central time Friday.
Today's broadcast loop is running now and will run all night til we resume tomorrow.
Online Brackets: https://challonge.com/niayey4n…
Check this and much more out all weekend, passes available at www.PoolActionTV.com
Noon Feature Match Texas Action Legend "Lizard" Steve Smith vs Robert Newkirk

I can’t get the bracket link to work — can someone check that?

Jimmy B

Verified Member
This works for me, too. Thanks!

Yes, me too. And if you don't have the stream, the brackets show Tony Cantanese winning over John Smith and Nick Princpe advancing over Steve Booth, but that was because John Smith had to go to the hospital and Steve is staying with him on vigil.. Prayers..

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Yes, will be thinking of John and wish him a full recovery.

Robert Newkirk and Steve " Lizard" Smith playing on the stream. 1st game is 5-5 at the moment.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Yes, me too. And if you don't have the stream, the brackets show Tony Cantanese winning over John Smith and Nick Princpe advancing over Steve Booth, but that was because John Smith had to go to the hospital and Steve is staying with him on vigil.. Prayers..

Yikes! Sorry to hear that, hope he is ok!!

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

John was my roommate at Derby. My prayers John. Get well.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Good Lord! What happened with John Smith?? Was he having heart problems or something? Man, I hope he's going to be all right!

~Doc