Seattle

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Spent 7 hrs at the Golden Fleece in Everett. It’s a small room with two Diamond bar boxes and 5 or six red label 9’ers. Three tables had 1P action going on. Nice bar and a dinner area. I would love to go back there.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Spent 7 hrs at the Golden Fleece in Everett. It’s a small room with two Diamond bar boxes and 5 or six red label 9’ers. Three tables had 1P action going on. Nice bar and a dinner area. I would love to go back there.
Thanks for the update pilot... keep them coming! For those of us that travel, this is always helpful information.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
I went here 3 years ago. though I think it reopened in a new location since I was there. I found it amazing that it was open since it had no food or alcohol and really cheap table time

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I went here 3 years ago. though I think it reopened in a new location since I was there. I found it amazing that it was open since it had no food or alcohol and really cheap table time

This location opened around 6 months or a year ago

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Next time you go, let me know, its only a three hour drive to take you down.