Scott Frost vs Alex Pagulayan Fight Night

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Scott broke bad, but later made a nice thin slice that sent the cue ball driving into the stack -- do or die and made the shot and ran 9 and out to get even again.

Now Alex's break and he makes a ball -- which by the rules they are using, means a re-rack for Alex.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Alex now two games up and breaking as he just won one on Scott's break. And Alex lays down a good one, and immediately Scott sells out a shot -- uh oh!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Back to 3 games up for Alex as Scott prevails in a game that came down to the last ball for about 15 minutes with both players having chances to put it away. It will also be Scott's break when they return from a player break, lol.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Scott has won last two so now only 2-ahead for Alex. I am signing off -- the late night crew is on their own, lol.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
It really got heated there for a minute.
I have never seen Alex get mad like that,he felt like Scott's complaining
about how lucky he was and getting all the rolls was disrespecting him.

That's when Alex said just face it Scott i am just better than you.
Scott said prove it Alex
Alex told Scott to shut FU$K up and i will, just shut the hell up and i am going to beat you i promise.

That was a very intense exchange of words a classic lol
What a great match one of the best i have ever seen. We are watching the greatest one pocket battle of our time this will go in the history books guys

Reality....nothing quite like it....I'd say they are workin' it livin' it breathin' it, what will be interesting is because of this, something may Mushroom. Also, sounds like they are settling in. ;)

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
This has to be one of the greatest matches in the history of one pocket.
I have been sweating matches for almost 40 years and i have never seen a better match.

Two of the very best players in the world going toe to toe in a high stakes match going on 5 days now.

Hat's off to both players for one hell of a show :D

FIGHT 11.jpg

fight 111.jpg

fight1111.jpg

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Alex is on the hill and playing really well! Scott has made a few errors tonight and Alex has capitalized practically every time.

Scott broke. Alex moved a few balls by his hole. Score is -1, -1.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Scott runs a 9 and out amid tremendous pressure. I was scared just watching lol. Back to 6 games up for Alex.

azbombero

So much for Power Oneppcket as he passes up hard follow shape for safe bank. Nail biter.

azbombero

Alex to the Pay Window

Alex to the Pay Window

102 games and 38 hours later...Alex winner. Before sound was cut off during interviews Dippy Dave and gang working up a partners game. Love it and great entertainment. Buying the event was one of my few great investments.