scott alex 3 coninued

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i know these are not very exciting
but at least it gives us something to do...:)
too bad i have to work
i could spend more time finding really good wwyd's...:D
any ways
this game got down to the last ball
its alex's shot
wwyd?
alex scott last ball 1.jpg
alex scott last ball2.jpg

beatle

Verified Member
you are are outside the tit. might be able to bank it.

against the average weak player make it and leave him on a rail and let him shoot. most times you get an easy bank. he then blames himself and doesnt quit.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Good chance of a spot shot here and Alex is in the position of giving it up now, or moving the ball deep into the jaws and getting the shot himself, whichever he prefers. Since Larry wants to know what I would do, I would knock it down and leave Jojo halfway across the short rail. Better you than me.

Kybanks

Verified Member
I actually like crossing the 7 ball and sending it to the 2nd diamond on my long rail and bring my cb to the opposite long rail about the 3rd diamond.

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
scott alex 3 coninued

OMG, not the one rail kick, two rail the solid ball shot:lol

One of Mitch’s specialties

Hahah. I don’t remember telling you that. It is though and I have shot at it for 300 a game before 🤪. But it’s not laying perfect for it here.

One railer.

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
I don't know about Alex, but here's how Efren and I shoot it.

pj
chgo

Attachments

• shot.jpg
    shot.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I am going across the face of the 5 to bank it one rail into my hole, using 1/2 tip left center on cb to keep cb from scratching cross corner, but still keeping it close to the head rail. Whitey

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
frank
you need your reading glasses to see the orange line of the object ball....:eek:
dont feel bad ....i needed mine too.....:D
Sorry about that, Frank - I can barely see it myself. :)

Those lines are generated automatically by the simulator I used (VP4).

pj
chgo

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

El Chapo

Verified Member
I love that shot. It looks a bit close to the hole to me, which makes me wanna shove my head up my ass and die. You gotta think you are passing up perfect opportunities like this all the time if you can't see it, which i never would.

Seriously though, he is ending the game from a spot like this, i love that thinking and of course execution, and i think that is where your head space needs to be at if you are gonna have a chance against these guys.

beatle

Verified Member
object ball has too come close to the side pocket to make it. too many things can go wrong. not for me for sure. and unless you make it or put it in the jaws it just gets kicked away.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
object ball has too come close to the side pocket to make it. too many things can go wrong. not for me for sure. and unless you make it or put it in the jaws it just gets kicked away.
in the end game when you both need one
isnt that always true?
wouldnt you rather your opponent kicking your ball away than shooting at his hole???
just askin...:)