Santos vs. Cliff Shot #3

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I believe that Doc has posted this layout on a WEI table in the past but since we now have the ability to see it on a table, here it is. Santos is down 3-2 in games going to 4 and he's on one foul. This is one of the best safeties you'll ever see. What would you do?

Santos' Safety.jpg

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Very interesting. I suppose that what ever he did it was with the three ball. Maybe shoot it straight ahead two rails into the 14 ball to carom the 15 ball to his hole while following the qball straight ahead. I vow to learn how to make the lines sometime this week.

senor

Verified Member
High Karate on the 6, moving the 13, maybe getting some action with the 6 in the stack or making it in your hole, and reposition cue ball behind the 2 stripes near his hole.

This shot would be a no brainer if Cliff had a ball in his whole to stop the potential scratch.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
vapros said:
I have made my first Greenshot picture, but how do I get it to appear here?

Vapros click on paperclip and collect picture from where it's saved. click upload, then click paperclip again to post.
Rod.

Attachments

• vapro.jpg
    vapro.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
vapros said:
I have made my first Greenshot picture, but how do I get it to appear here?

do this
upload.jpg

then do this

browse.jpg

then do this, putting your cursor where you want the picture, then clicking on the picture name

upload2.jpg

then do this:cool:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
vapros said:
Thanks, folks. I couldn't make it work as a png file. :)
I couldn't post it as a PNG file either. When given the opportunity to "save as" you need to save it as a JPEG file.

Good job V-Man:) .

Dennis

thebaby

Verified Member
wondering

wondering

can somebody tell me who won the match.cuz after that shot cliff has to be lovin this game.hmmmmmmmmmmm