S. Daulton vs. E. Reyes 2012 D.C.C.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I would shoot the 10/2 combo with the 2 going toward my hole. Try to float the Q ball between the 5 and 13. With Efren's speed control he should get Shannon locked up....

Efren just about did this. The 10 hit the point and flattened out and went uptable, the 2 went as I've shown. The cueball barely bumped the 5. He obviously was playing all cueball, as Steve mentioned.

er shot.jpg

He left Daulton here:

er leave.jpg

er leave 2.jpg

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
From here, I like banking the one ball three rails to the other long rail a diamond or so up, and leave the cue ball on Top of the ten. Shooting towards the one ball this way, allows the shooter good cue ball control.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Look how hard Efren shot to move the 2 that far, yet let the CB die 6 inches after contact, and on a perfect line. Not for the timid.
I think when I looked at it, the reason I was looking at dropping the cue between the 13 and 7 instead of the 13 and 5 (where Efren went) was the difference in the degree of difficulty of floating the cue ball forward with control (like Efren did) vs a stop shot, like I would have settled for.

Back to school, lol

tucson9ball

Verified Member
From
Tucson Arizona