S. Daulton vs. E. Reyes 2012 D.C.C.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Might get the CB airborne shooting that hard from a jacked-up position, don't think he's gonna choose that shot....????? :sorry. I could be wrong.... but to move both those balls outta banking range for Shannon, it's gonna take a very good hit at warp speed.

On second thought, you're right about that. What about just rolling up on them both? Now I'm more curious than before. I guess if he hits it med-soft the 3 will bank down to the bottom rail.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
On second thought, you're right about that. What about just rolling up on them both? Now I'm more curious than before. I guess if he hits it med-soft the 3 will bank down to the bottom rail.

He might just use that great kicking ability he has to just nudge and freeze to the 3, it would be interesting to see how the next few innings play out, maybe Dennis will accommodate all of us.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
He'll split em and lay the 3 on the foot rail @ an angle to the cue ball so the kick will not be in play, SD will then 2 rail em back into the back of the stack with a definitely improved table position. I fell it comin' :).:heh SD has got em in a trap.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Did Efren draw off the 6 to the side rail then the foot rail, or kick at the 3, or other?
Thanks

I'd say from here he'd kick firmly to split 3-8.

Ah, I see you guys say soft kick, and why. I think you're right; the soft one is more Efren's style, even if he wasn't jacked up.

Last edited:

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Jacked up rolling whitey, is a bad situation to be in....if shooter has to control the cue ball precisely. Almost looks like he got a dbl kiss.
Far be it for me to criticize the likes of Efren, but he just hit the shot to hard... Period... Even if he had fouled and not reached the 3 with the kick he attempted, he would still be in the game, with another kick at the 3 outta the stack probably, but still alive and kickin....jmo

Tylerbob

Verified Member
From
Chandler Texas
Interesting that two top pros each attempt to hit a tough kick perfectly and are 50% successful. Sounds like it was a coin flip.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Far be it for me to criticize the likes of Efren, but he just hit the shot to hard... Period... Even if he had fouled and not reached the 3 with the kick he attempted, he would still be in the game, with another kick at the 3 outta the stack probably, but still alive and kickin....jmo

me too
my thought would be to touch the 3
trying to do any thing else is crazy
jmho