Ronnie is waiting too play Dippy.Were are you

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Ronnie has all his backers her with him. He wants too play you Dippy. He thinks you are hiding from him.

Ronnie said he never lost too ant off the poocker players Playing Golf Pool or anytting they gambled at.

He said that the only thing any pooker players can beat him at is making faces. He has millionare backers her with him no waithing too play.

He has million dollaer backers. And he said the pooker players cant bet enough or get enough money up too cover what he wants too bet. You can name the amount. Nothing is too high.

He said he will bet all those poker players together more money then they can get.

Ronnie said he will bet you so much monney that your hand will shake and you wont be able too talk.

You will stutter instead off talking. And bring some extra qxegen with you and a heart pump to get your heart up too play.

Ronnie wants to bust all you poker players at one time. And when he gets done beatting dippy playing pool. You will all be on Welfaire and food stamps.

Ronnie is got the green light on. All he is waithing for is Dippy and hiis followers to show up.

And IF you beat Ronnie he will leave the country and never play pool again.

And Ronnir has some big money people backers.

Sounds like it could be the biggest game ever Dippy. I will come and waych. And If you need a reff I would even do that.

But not for a cheap game. I am only a big money refere.

And Ronnie said bring lots off money. Because you cant bet too much.

Ronnies last words were They line is open Dippy Whatever you want too play for. He is waithing for you with his backers.

And if you need a ride one off his backers will even pick you up.

I see the lines are open at both ends.

Will the pooker player beat the pool player. Or will Ronnie loose millions because he cant perform?

This will be a great game.Dippy are you going too make Ronnie dog it.

crystal cue

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Ronnie has all his backers her with him. He wants too play you Dippy. He thinks you are hiding from him.

Ronnie said he never lost too ant off the poocker players Playing Golf Pool or anytting they gambled at.

He said that the only thing any pooker players can beat him at is making faces. He has millionare backers her with him no waithing too play.

He has million dollaer backers. And he said the pooker players cant bet enough or get enough money up too cover what he wants too bet. You can name the amount. Nothing is too high.

He said he will bet all those poker players together more money then they can get.

Ronnie said he will bet you so much monney that your hand will shake and you wont be able too talk.

You will stutter instead off talking. And bring some extra qxegen with you and a heart pump to get your heart up too play.

Ronnie wants to bust all you poker players at one time. And when he gets done beatting dippy playing pool. You will all be on Welfaire and food stamps.

Ronnie is got the green light on. All he is waithing for is Dippy and hiis followers to show up.

Sounds like it could be the biggest game ever Dippy. I will come and waych. And If you need a reff I would even do that.

Ronnies last words were They line is open Dippy Whatever you want too play for. He is waithing for you with his backers.

Will the pooker player beat the pool player. Or will Ronnie loose millions because he cant perform?

Ronnie vs Artie has more of a ring to it

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Selling Woof tickets...

Selling Woof tickets...

Ronnie called me a little while ago and he is in rare form. After his victory over Carl getting 9 to 7, he is selling serious Woof Tickets to Mr Dippy Dave. Ronnie has garnered, as only he can, some big money backers to play the DipMeister. He told me to put out the word to Viffer to return to Vegas, and the line will be open, if he has the cods to play Ronnie some. The Dipster can bet whatever he likes. They can play for small countries if he likes.

Ronnie is non compos mentis when it comes to computers, so he asked me to post this challenge on Onepocket.org.

So it is out there now, Dippy. Whatchawanna do?

Beard

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
Artie Bodendorfer said:

How would they play? I might come to Vegas to sweat that.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
blackeee said:
How would they play? I might come to Vegas to sweat that.[/QUOTE

I dont no how they ate going too play. Its up too the dipper and Ronnie. But If they play I will let you no. I no you love pool and itsalways good too get away for a change off senary.

But I will let you no. Dippy has not responded yet. So all anyone can do is waite.

I no one thing Dippy loves too play. And he will play. He is in a pool frame off mind. And He has pool on his mind. But only Dippy knowes what he wants to do.

I will definatly let you no. And your fight is not going too be cheap. But If the play it will be worth it. Hope they make a game.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
petie said:
Let's see. Ronny one handed to Dippy's two getting 10-4, 10-5. Robbery or fair play? What should it be?
Ronnie cant give Dippy 10-4 or 10-5 with 2 hands, no way at all. I am unsure if Ronnie can beat Dippy playing one handed to Dippy's 2 hands even, interested to see how they will play. I am unsure as to why we are speaking about weight when Dippy said Ronnie cannot beat him even. :cool:

JAM

Verified Member
I heard through the grapevine that the poker target(s) are currently in London.

Ronnie may have to be patient for a brief spell, but after that, let the barking begin! :cool:

RedCard

Verified Member
Fried Rice

Fried Rice

fred bentivegna said:
His actual line was a little more abbreviated: " 'Chu Wan do?"

Beard

That might have been Chinese Juanny.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
RedCard said:
That might have been Chinese Juanny.[/QUOTE

Dippy this is from Ronnie. He said you should build a robat and program him too play one pocket and Ronnie will play your robat and give him 9 to 8.

And Ronnie said you can back your Robat. And Ronnie is so pumpt up. He hit a big Axacta For 150 thousand dollaers. And he is at the Rum Runner Bar tournement.

With all the players. Drinking and droping hundred dollar Bills out off his pockets. His pockets are so full off hundred dollar bills you think heis caring fort knocks in his pocket.

And he said you can win all his money. And if youi breack him. He is leaving the country and Quiting pool.

Dippy I am looking forward in watching you play. I like your style. Have a great trip back. TO LAS VEGAS. Its nice and warm her. NO snow no go.

Bring Ronnie a baby Robat toy back with ronnies name on it. Make sure the toy can say. You want too play some.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
petie said:
Either Ronnie has fallen a long way or Dave has come up a bunch. If you like Dave even, I'm in for 1K.
i dont know but from reading between the lines of posts made over the last few years
ronnie has fallen a long ways
dave has come up a bunch just based on the action hes playing on a regular basis
jmho but what do i know???

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
lll said:
i dont know but from reading between the lines of posts made over the last few years
ronnie has fallen a long ways
dave has come up a bunch just based on the action hes playing on a regular basis
jmho but what do i know???

Dippy Ronnie is looking to clip you. He thinks pooker players cant think playing one pocket. And the chook on every money shot. I dont no why Ronnie thinks that?