Roberto Gomez vs Evan Lunda One Pocket Action Match December 9-11th

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
One Pocket Action Match Next Week.

It's The Philippines vs USA.

Superman Roberto Gomez vs Evan Lunda.

Race to 24 Stop at 8-16-24 Games Each Day.

The Best Expert One Pocket Commentator in the business Double J Jeremy Jones
will be in the booth breaking down all the shots & strategies of the game.

Live Stream From www.PoolActionTV.com

Last edited:

BRLongArm

Verified Member
This one is dead gambling. You'll get peak Roberto, who has moved to Houston and has been playing one pocket every day since Houston is a one pocket town. If Lunda has been playing, he is the favorite on paper. I have it as an even match. But Roberto will get his sleep every night and Evan might stay up. In a match this close, that could matter.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Early Bird event passes are now on sale, purchase before Midnight Sunday and save 5 bucks

Only a few days away now,this match starts this Monday.

Superman Roberto Gomez Philippines vs Evan Lunda Detroit USA

One Pocket Race to 24 Stop at 8-16-24 Games Each Day.

Double J Jeremy Jones will be in the commentary booth breaking down all the shots & strategies of the game.

Check out the great deal on the Premium Total Access Pass, includes all events until June 2020.

Purchase your passes now at www.PoolActionTV.com

​​​​​​​

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Starts Today Monday at 4pm Central

Superman Roberto Gomez Philippines vs Evan Lunda Detroit USA

One Pocket Race to 24 Stop at 8-16-24 Games Each Day.

Double J Jeremy Jones will be in the commentary booth breaking down all the shots & strategies of the game.

Check out the great deal on the Premium Total Access Pass, includes all events until June 2020.

Check out all the pass options here at www.PoolActionTV.com

baby huey

Verified Member
This is a very fair matchup IMO. Bogies is a great venue for this event and I assume they will play on one of the GC's in the main room. I don't think they can stream and have an audience if they played on that tough Diamond as there just isn't enough room to do both. JJ will again provide his expert commentary and this should be fun to watch.

TxOnePocket

Verified Member
From
Arlington,Texas -
Evan up 8-6 after day 1, Roberto was up early 4-1 but Evans One Pocket knowledge really shined through. Roberto shot some extremely aggressive combos in traffic but was on target.

I like Evan from here on out.

Hey Ghost, any way you can pull some screenshots each days from this match that interest you for a WWYD Gomez v Lunda?