Road player spotted in Santa Monica

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Sported a beard and seemed to have a Kentucky accent.

Attachments

• Kentucky Bill.jpg
    Kentucky Bill.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 1

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
That's not Wayne he's playing with, is it? I'd hate to see him surrender all his SS checks...:eek:

~Doc

Wayne is playing Big Phil, who you can barely see in the right side of the pic. I don't know the guy Bill is playing.

We will have plenty of S/S checks saved up by Derby time.:D

#Cruncher

Verified Member
Challenge match?

Challenge match?

Who is the best 1 pocket player who also happens to be a chiropractor? Doc? :cool:

keoneyo

Verified Member
Sorry I missed you Bill. Youre always a pleasure to have around.

The 3 guys in the pic are some of our HOB regs who will match their skills with anyone in the world. They have crossed words with some of the best. But they also will play the low stakes games with anyone for the joy of it. They just love the game and will play to your ability and bankroll. Their $25 a man partners game is a hoot!!!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
demonrho said:
No, he's playing one of Santa Monica's finest chiropractors, Magdy. Wayne is busy with Big Phil on the other table.
Reply With
CHIROPRACTOR POWER!!

Who is the best 1 pocket player who also happens to be a chiropractor? Doc? :cool:
Well, it sure ain't ME, Cruncher. Although.....;)

Chiropractors are better pool players on strange tables than are Orthopedists, because we can adjust.:rolleyes:(chiropractor humor never works).

Actually I knew a couple of Chiropractors who were good 9-ball players, but I've never met one who plays one-pocket. Probably no money in it.:D

~Doc