Regarding my book givaway

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
In the event you already have my book or want to buy one before Christmas, don't let that stop you from entering.
If you win and already have my book, I will send you your choice of these DVDs instead EDDIE TAYLOR AND THE LEGENDS OF POOL, pool history and a cinch to help your banking, or a two set Archer/Reyes 9 ball...8 ball match, FAST AND LOOSE IN THE ROCKIES, that's the best pool I've ever seen played.
This is fun. I love the comments. You guys are great.
Keep it Christmasy...Alfie

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
In the event you already have my book or want to buy one before Christmas, don't let that stop you from entering.
If you win and already have my book, I will send you your choice of these DVDs instead EDDIE TAYLOR AND THE LEGENDS OF POOL, pool history and a cinch to help your banking, or a two set Archer/Reyes 9 ball...8 ball match, FAST AND LOOSE IN THE ROCKIES, that's the best pool I've ever seen played.
This is fun. I love the comments. You guys are great.
Keep it Christmasy...Alfie

Alfies DVD's, are of the highest quality, and content, just like his books...But again, "Lucky Me" I also have all of them...You must have missed it Alf, as you forgot to respond to my post #3, in the original "AT Giveaway Thread" as there are a "few" things I DON'T have..! :cool:...No rush AT ! :p

PS..Your new nickname, "AT" is cool...But, does it stand for "Anti-Terrorist", or "Automatic Transmission" :confused: :p