PPV - May 26-29th EFREN!! - Buffalos Professional One Pocket $2000 Entry $6000 Added

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
PPV - May 26-29th EFREN!! - Buffalos Professional One Pocket $2000 Entry $6000 Added

Smith defeats Reyes. Sends him to the one loss side. If you recall.. In last years "make it happen" event didn't Smith win their first match, and then ER came back to defeat him in the finals? I think that's what I remember (although my memory is rapidly going bye-bye)

keoneyo

Verified Member
Smith defeats Reyes. Sends him to the one loss side. If you recall.. In last years "make it happen" event didn't Smith win their first match, and then ER came back to defeat him in the finals? I think that's what I remember (although my memory is rapidly going bye-bye)

Youre right Mitch. But Efren gave him such a tough game in his loss that I think Smith was worn out. He lost his next game to Justin Hall which he should have beat causing for him to have a 1 loss record like Efren. And Efren prevailed in the final.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Chohan beat Frost 5 to 3. Great battle.
Smith and Chohan to fight for the hot seat tomorrow.

Josh Roberts now woofing at Dr Bill. Trying to get some action.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Two great action matches going on

Billy vs Josh Race to 5 for 3000 entry Billy getting 10-6

2nd table Orcollo vs Danny Smith Race to 7 for 10k

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Billy gets the cheese!!!! 5-2 he beat Josh. Way to go Dr!!!

Edit: looks like they are playing another set. Same way.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Billy gets the cheese!!!! 5-2 he beat Josh. Way to go Dr!!!

Edit: looks like they are playing another set. Same way.

Billy won the second set too a few minutes ago. He played good. Stream was running good also. Sweet...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Both Chohan and Smith are playing white hot, having mowed down some of the best in the business! The loser of their upcoming 4th round match can do no worse than approx. $19K; and the winner-- no worse than about $28K. Not too shabby for a 16 man event.:)

Might we see a Frost/Reyes match-up for 4th place? They've got some tough matches to get there, but a distinct possibility is brewing.

Congrats to Cardone! Geez, he wins the Senior at Houston, and is now on a tear in after hours action (it's always "after hours" in N.O.). Must be a nice sustained flash back...:cool: Good upon ya, Bill.

Richie Rich and Gentile in banks. Gotta like Chris in that one.

~Doc

keoneyo

Verified Member
Both Chohan and Smith are playing white hot, having mowed down some of the best in the business! The loser of their upcoming 4th round match can do no worse than approx. $19K; and the winner-- no worse than about $28K. Not too shabby for a 16 man event.:)

Might we see a Frost/Reyes match-up for 4th place? They've got some tough matches to get there, but a distinct possibility is brewing.

Congrats to Cardone! Geez, he wins the Senior at Houston, and is now on a tear in after hours action (it's always "after hours" in N.O.). Must be a nice sustained flash back...:cool: Good upon ya, Bill.

Richie Rich and Gentile in banks. Gotta like Chris in that one.

~Doc

Last nite Danny Smith tore Orcullo up 7/3 for I believe 10K. Every time I looked Smith was running out or Orcullo was locked up tight. Smith is playing AAA one pocket. Im picking him to win it though I love Chohan's game.

Cardone played great and represented us seniors just fine.

Cory Ill let you get your revenge. Smith/Chohan match. You pick em for our same bet. PM me.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'll guess that the guys who plunked down $10,500 for Alex "The Lion (now the lion cub)" Pagulayan in the calcutta are not real happy.

Looks like Smith at $4200 and Chohan at $5000 were the best buys.

But they do like to wager in N.O. There's a nightly calcutta on what time the Airline Highway 7:00 bus will go by the poolroom every evening.;)

~Doc

Jimmy B

Verified Member
What an old school beat down Jeremy puts on Justin. Fascinating end game in the final game with two balls on the table. Pretty awesome...Hall didn't seem ready for a real early match (Or Jones). You gotta watch those Jones'...

keoneyo

Verified Member
Looks like Corey beat Orcullo.
So it will be Frost vs Corey
Efren vs JJ