Poolrooms in Rhode Island,Connecticut and Mass.

TomRoden

Verified Member
I'm moving to Windham county Ct. next month. Which rooms should an above average player try ? I know about the RI Billiard Club. What's good in Worcester,Webster Mass. Hartford area, Providence?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm moving to Windham county Ct. next month. Which rooms should an above average player try ? I know about the RI Billiard Club. What's good in Worcester,Webster Mass. Hartford area, Providence?
Well the best room for players in RI would have to be Snookers. They have quite a few players, including Mike Dechaine. I don't know of a room in Worcester anymore, but there is a room in Abbington MA that is player oriented. They have hosted a couple of local One Pocket tournaments. Just above Boston in Malden is the poolroom with 8-10 pool tables and 4-5 beautiful three-cushion tables owned by former 3C national champion Mazin Shooni (Amazin Billiards). Hartford I don't know about, but in western CT there is Pool Table Magic. I'm not sure what is left for poolrooms in CT... but I know who would know -- Sal Bevilacqua, who loves One Pocket and used to own a room.

TomRoden

Verified Member
thanks

thanks

Thanks. I played at the original Boston billiards, snookers, a joint in Manchester,nh,Keane,Worcester,Lowell,Lynn, Arlington, but that was 35 years ago. I've been in Virginia and south since I left RI.