Playin' Chicago Mike...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Mike and I have our weekly game, which usually lasts for our agreed upon 5 hours - any longer and the old Ghost's game would start going down-hill - and we wouldn't want that to happen or it would get ugly...:heh...

We play for a friendly, but incentive producing $40 a game - usually with a coupla side-betters also in the mix...

After the last three weeks, after 14-1/2 hours of playing, we were dead even (I gotta start spotting Mike less :eek: jk, Mike spots me of course :))......so we played one last game so one of us would be winners for the month...

It's a fun match, although my defensive game has to be at it's very best...cuz Mike will drill in any shot, no matter how hard or far away it might be...for example, he drills in 7ft. away straight back banks, 100 miles an hour, at about a 90% rate...:eek:...:frus

We'll be back to our battle next week.

- Ghost

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Mike and I have our weekly game, which usually lasts for our agreed upon 5 hours - any longer and the old Ghost's game would start going down-hill - and we wouldn't want that to happen or it would get ugly...:heh...

We play for a friendly, but incentive producing $40 a game - usually with a coupla side-betters also in the mix...

After the last three weeks, after 14-1/2 hours of playing, we were dead even (I gotta start spotting Mike less :eek: jk, Mike spots me of course :))......so we played one last game so one of us would be winners for the month...

It's a fun match, although my defensive game has to be at it's very best...cuz Mike will drill in any shot, no matter how hard or far away it might be...for example, he drills in 7ft. away straight back banks, 100 miles an hour, at about a 90% rate...:eek:...:frus

We'll be back to our battle next week.

- Ghost

That's some good friendly competition you got there, I am jealous of being able to play regularly like that!

Mike sure does shoot em straight you got that right! Good luck next week and keep us posted ~

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Mike and I played about six hours last time we both were at the DCC. I had the guy many games 7-5, 7-4, and he would fire in a bank and then I’m racking. The last game I’m ahead 7-3 and I played a safe leaving several flyers. Don’t you know I lost that game, not getting another shot?:cool: We ended up the night him ahead two games. No I didn’t give him a spot. One thing about Mike, he will give you shots. All you have to do is put on your big boys panties and ............

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Mike and I played about six hours last time we both were at the DCC. I had the guy many games 7-5, 7-4, and he would fire in a bank and then I’m racking. The last game I’m ahead 7-3 and I played a safe leaving several flyers. Don’t you know I lost that game, not getting another shot?:cool: We ended up the night him ahead two games. No I didn’t give him a spot. One thing about Mike, he will give you shots. All you have to do is put on your big boys panties and ............

Yep, he does have a Gofer in his play area. :D

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

I have your game way underrated.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Ghost and I have been testing each other for many years....he really knows how to play a smart game and definitely makes me work for shots. Of course when I feel like he’s got me in a tight spot my first instinct is to fire. If I miss he usually makes me pay for it. I know if I squeak out a game or two which rarely happens that I’ve really earned it. Next time we play we will stop play for a few wwwds.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
ghost and i have been testing each other for many years....he really knows how to play a smart game and definitely makes me work for shots. Of course when i feel like he’s got me in a tight spot my first instinct is to fire. If i miss he usually makes me pay for it. I know if i squeak out a game or two which rarely happens that i’ve really earned it. next time we play we will stop play for a few wwwds.
yipee doo daah.....:)
THANKS

beatle

Verified Member
wonderful, and i dream of the day when the charitable wwyd posters put up a video of the results.