Pics Of Members For DCC Recognition

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Thread winner....

Onepocket.org.... I've known the "Ghost" for many years. He's an artist from Chicago. This is a shot of him from our last game at Chris's Billiards... right before he paid up!!!

i like your style aaron871....
that cat's stroke looks too shabby to be the ghost's....:D:D
the ghost would hook you better than kramerica....:D
of this, i am sure....

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Off The Record And On The QT

Off The Record And On The QT

I don't have any pics of The Ghost right now, but here's one of an old gal he was working with. On her game that is. Notice how he has taught her perfect form as she uses The Ghost's latest aiming system. It's called 'A Touch Of This And That' or better known as 'How NOT to get DP'd on the first date... We're keeping it really hush hush down low until all the books and dvds come out..

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Thread winner....

Onepocket.org.... I've known the "Ghost" for many years. He's an artist from Chicago. This is a shot of him from our last game at Chris's Billiards... right before he paid up!!!

Gotta admit it/give credit where credit's due - the Ghost took a little hit there from 5post-Aaron..I don't know how he got that pic of me...:confused:.....but he did lie though - he never collected any $ from the Ghost - if we ever played, he'd be the one paying up...:heh...:cool:

Aaron871

Gotta admit it/give credit where credit's due - the Ghost took a little hit there from 5post-Aaron..I don't know how he got that pic of me...:confused:.....but he did lie though - he never collected any $ from the Ghost - if we ever played, he'd be the one paying up...:heh...:cool:

Alright, so I admit... though I've played the Ghost several times over the years, I've never actually collected... :eek::eek::eek:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I forgot to post up a pic of Petie, who will also be at the DCC next week...

As you can see in the pic..Petie is a very nice, friendly guy, just as you would expect from reading his posts..:heh....and, as you can see in the pic - along with One Pocket, Petie is also an accomplished 3cushion player...:)

- Ghost

Attachments

• petie.jpg
    petie.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx

Ghost....I could have sworn you wear glasses........lol

tylerdurden

Verified Member
...and now for one of our lady-members...this is sunnyone - she is cute, just like we all thought...and the Ghost very much likes her shooting style, and her form-fitting outfit..:eek:...:heh...

I must say, I did find this image rather intriguing. Every once in a while pool manages to tickle my fancy once again.

Ooops, I see the image didn't show up :mad:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ghost....I could have sworn you wear glasses........lol

You know I do wear glasses ace....thing is...

I was stalling when this pic was taken..and that's my patented stalling move - I purposely don't wear my glasses - making my misses natural and real...this way I don't have to fake missing...:eek:...:heh

- Ghost

PS, I really shouldn't have let out this information on myself...:D

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
...and this pic is of partners Deeman and Ace - that's Deeman standing behind Ace in the pic, and I think you can see why he offered to be the security/bouncer guy for our private az/onepocket.org room at the DCC...:eek:... >>>

PS, But, if they were as tough as the Ghost, they would be driving up to the DCC on their Harleys...if the Ghost had a Harley, no way would a little snow, ice, and 20 degree temp. bother him...:heh...:cool:

This belt would be to heavy to wear while playing one pocket.....unless you were Earl Strickland.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I forgot to post up a pic of Petie, who will also be at the DCC next week...

As you can see in the pic..Petie is a very nice, friendly guy, just as you would expect from reading his posts..:heh....and, as you can see in the pic - along with One Pocket, Petie is also an accomplished 3cushion player...:)

- Ghost

I was in an especially dark mood that day.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Getting ready to rob someone

Getting ready to rob someone

This is me in my 860 Simonis stickup garb.
I quit wearing jackets to a heist because they always saw me wearing it somewhere else.:frusPicture 027.jpg

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
It's high time this thread was dragged out of the archives...

It's high time this thread was dragged out of the archives...

If I have time before the DCC, I'll add pics to the thread of some of our newer members like Mitch, Dan, etc...:heh...course folks can post up pics of they own selfs if they want to, like Billy Jackets did in post #94...:)

Lotta good pics in the thread of some of our members...that pic in post #24 of vapros/Bill that he sent me to post up of him, is one of my favorites...:heh

- Ghost

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Ghostie, that was a long time ago. I have switched musical instruments, and I am in the process of learning to play the tuba. One cannot play the accordion and scratch at the same time. Here's a bit of trivia for you:

Accordion to Betty Crocker, tuba-nanas are enough for a small pie.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Ghostie, that was a long time ago. I have switched musical instruments, and I am in the process of learning to play the tuba. One cannot play the accordion and scratch at the same time. Here's a bit of trivia for you:

Accordion to Betty Crocker, tuba-nanas are enough for a small pie.

Bahahahaha

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Pics Of Members For DCC Recognition

I gotcha Ghosty. Here I was this past summer playing on my pool table.... 😜👍

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420927042.655886.jpg