Phoenix Az. And Austin Tx. One Pocket ?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
There's a chance that I might be going on a short business trip to Phoenix and Austin this week...Please forgive my bad memory, I forgot who posts on here from those two cities - Would you guys tell me at which pool halls in these two towns will I find the one pocket action ? - And if you wanted to meet up, I might be able to, but I'm not going to have much free time while I'm there. Thanks, Ghost

1pRoscoe

Verified Member
I'm in Austin, but there really isn't much 1p action here, although several people will play.

I play at GCue in Round Rock.

r0ttie1

Verified Member
From
Phoenix
One Pocket Ghost said:
There's a chance that I might be going on a short business trip to Phoenix and Austin this week...Please forgive my bad memory, I forgot who posts on here from those two cities - Would you guys tell me at which pool halls in these two towns will I find the one pocket action ? - And if you wanted to meet up, I might be able to, but I'm not going to have much free time while I'm there. Thanks, Ghost
I'm in Phoenix. There's some one pocket action in Six Shooters on Peoria in the afternoons and I know a few people who might match up with you if you are looking for action. ;)

trainer

From
glendale,az.
r0ttie1 said:
I'm in Phoenix. There's some one pocket action in Six Shooters on Peoria in the afternoons and I know a few people who might match up with you if you are looking for action. ;)
yesterday, Eric Durbin was in sixshooters playing 100 a game;he's expected back today..the Freezer is also lurking around.. :eek: