Out-moved?

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
To my good friend, AB Middler: I have said some of this before, but I will say it here anyway, and it might turn out to be a long post. Not so long by your standards, maybe, but long by my own.

There's quite a bunch of us out here seriously interested in learning to play one-pocket better. We have Freddy's DVDs and Grady's and Billy I's, but today you have referred us to go to the high-powered shooters. Well, there are none around here. I have checked three times this week, and found none at all. A few guys who shoot pretty straight, but none qualified to teach us what we need to know.

You are a valued poster on this site, for many reasons, but you have chased away some readers by the length of your posts, which are four times as long as anyone else's. Many words to make your point in multiple different forms, and mostly you advise us to try harder and behave better. In one-pocket, that only goes so far. You have gone to great lengths to remind us that you know how to play the game, but you seem reluctant to give up your goodies. We're all getting older - some of us a lot older - and that includes you. What will you accomplish by taking this stuff to your grave? On your stone they might engrave "This guy could have, if he had wanted, etc. . ."

Don't bother telling us again that we should learn the hard way, as you did.
We're doing it that way now. If there's a better way, either tell us about it or stick to telling us pool stories. Those are good, also.

Kindest regards,
Vapros :)

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
Vapros ..I agree ..maybe I'm readin his intent wrong ..Artie ..you come across in a somewhat condescending manner (talking down to others)..ya tell us how smart you are almost like your really Albert ..er Artie Bodenstein..Hell I wouln't be surprised if you could unite the strong nuclear force ,the weak nuclear force,the electromagnetic force with the gravitational force ..It would be the ultimate Quantum Field Theory that Physicist have been trying for since general relativity ..maybe you are that smart ..you tap dance it into our heads constantly..I learn a lot from Rod because I play him a lot..I learn from Freddie ..I learn a lot from Dr. Billy I. because of his insight, experience and he is a top commentator ..when I was around SENOR ..I learned some from him Even John Brumback who is a fairly new member and who is tops in his game .. very good natured and seems to gladly give a helpful tip here and there..All you ever post is " HOW TO LIVE LIFE" lessons and tell us how smart you are....you don't share your vast and unequaled one pocket knowledge..Well its yours ..do what ever you want with it..but please spare me "I got it and you can't have it" I hope after me sayin this we can still be "friends" because I just don't know what I'd do if we couldn't still be friends.. Cyber Friends..I hope you don't get bruised feelins ..I'm just tellin it like it T. I .S.

Very Respectfully Yours..Mark:)

Last edited:

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
POST SCRIPT...Artie if I would of met you at a tournament and we were havin a coke or a beer with some the other guys I would tell you the same thing standin right in front of ya.. and with my personality and friendliness (READ CHARMING) we might even be laughing about it as we spoke because in person I can have that effect on people..So as I do not want to have an adversarial relationship with anybody on this forum..that is my biggest concern..Hey Artie...All the best to you:)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
artie you say you are the smartest
you RANT on and on about it
yet you dont really tell us "the scoop"
how many scores do you have left in pool???
from what i read you dont need the money
tell us how to play one pocket according to you
to pass on your legacy

many beleive (dont shoot the messenger) you just like to hear yourself talk
and really dont say anything we all dont know:eek:

of course if you never make a mistake (and you make the right decisions)
your winning percentage should be high:)

but some of your concepts
for example if you end up in a trap examine what shot (s) got you there
is STRONG

your beleif if you SMOTHER you opponent (the greatest shooter on earth)
playing 6 ahead
he wont be able to shoot anymore
i beleive has validity

so first of all am i close to "knowing the principles " of your system/approach??
second why dont you lay it all out:confused:

freddy gave some of his "secrets"

why dont you??

p.s. please put it in many posts
i dont think i could read 15 pages in one post:)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
lll said:
artie you say you are the smartest
you RANT on and on about it
yet you dont really tell us "the scoop"
how many scores do you have left in pool???
from what i read you dont need the money
tell us how to play one pocket according to you
to pass on your legacy

many beleive (dont shoot the messenger) you just like to hear yourself talk
and really dont say anything we all dont know:eek:

of course if you never make a mistake (and you make the right decisions)
your winning percentage should be high:)

but some of your concepts
for example if you end up in a trap examine what shot (s) got you there
is STRONG

your beleif if you SMOTHER you opponent (the greatest shooter on earth)
playing 6 ahead
he wont be able to shoot anymore
i beleive has validity

so first of all am i close to "knowing the principles " of your system/approach??
second why dont you lay it all out:confused:

freddy gave some of his "secrets"

why dont you??

p.s. please put it in many posts
i dont think i could read 15 pages in one post:)

I

Why would I want to give out what it took me years too learn and when I read thes posts and replies and thier is nothing that showes me that people realy want too no. And I get chalanged and people dont belive what I say.

IF you were me be honest would you give up the answer. Why and do you think they desirve it? And All I her is I am Stuburn. Or thats all nonsese thats impossable. And thier is no way to play correct one pocket. Mistake free.

Tell me one good reason if all these things were said about you would you want to post the answer. And even if I would give the answer and the truth all people would do is knock it and talk bad about it.

Because thate all they have done and thats all I have seen. Would you give a gifte too some one and then they will knock your gifte.

Thus us definatly not the time and place. I asket too get on 60 minutes Iasket to get on tv I asket too get in the newspaper. And i asket to talk too the president. And I didnt get one answer.

Just Like I said I would like too commontate one game and I didnt get no response. Yet they have every micky the mope commontating. What do you say too that?

Tommarow is another day and what we did today is gone. Time changes everything. Even the people in our lives. Be like the blue whale its the biggest animal and been her forever.

So whatever has control over our life. Will decide our faith and journey.

And be tankfull for having food on the table and a roff over youre head. And that is all we realy need to get through life.

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I

Why would I want to give out what it took me years too learn and when I read thes posts and replies and thier is nothing that showes me that people realy want too no. And I get chalanged and people dont belive what I say.

IF you were me be honest would you give up the answer. Why and do you think they desirve it? And All I her is I am Stuburn. Or thats all nonsese thats impossable. And thier is no way to play correct one pocket. Mistake free.

Tell me one good reason if all these things were said about you would you want to post the answer. And even if I would give the answer and the truth all people would do is knock it and talk bad about it.

Because thate all they have done and thats all I have seen. Would you give a gifte too some one and then they will knock your gifte.

Thus us definatly not the time and place. I asket too get on 60 minutes Iasket to get on tv I asket too get in the newspaper. And i asket to talk too the president. And I didnt get one answer.

Just Like I said I would like too commontate one game and I didnt get no response. Yet they have every micky the mope commontating. What do you say too that?

Tommarow is another day and what we did today is gone. Time changes everything. Even the people in our lives. Be like the blue whale its the biggest animal and been her forever.

So whatever has control over our life. Will decide our faith and journey.

And be tankfull for having food on the table and a roff over youre head. And that is all we realy need to get through life.
Artie I know you don't like the government..but if you did you could be the chairman of ..THE DEPARTMENT OF REDUNDANCY DEPT....How come you don't charge us for the Life Lessons that you enlighten us with???...if ya can answer that try to make it on point
:D :confused:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
MARK..HOU TX said:
Artie I know you don't like the government..but if you did you could be the chairman of ..THE DEPARTMENT OF REDUNDANCY DEPT....How come you don't charge us for the Life Lessons that you enlighten us with???...if ya can answer that try to make it on point
:D :confused:

THunder Dome two men inter one mam leaves. You dont like it when I describe the shot or Why. Have the goverment make a post law no more then 25 words in any post.

THat way we can all be as smart as the goverment.

CAn you get me on 60 minutes sice you have sme conections and influence with the goverment. I need yo be herd nothing about pool. But its nothing short or briff either.

And I will make a bet not with them but someone else that they will do what I tell them and explain it.

All I need is the chance to talk to 60 minutes or the goverment.OR some major reporter who can get my story out.

And I promise you that the Economy the deficet and the people ans America will be strong again. And will not be on the IOU list. And I dont want a penny.

It will help my children and grand children. and every Amwerican. And the net 2o generations.

And all they have too do is listen. And make thier decision. It doesnt cost anyone anything but a little time. And instead off going down hull America will be going up hill.

And they will go from a loosing position to a winning position. All the have too do is listen to what I have too say.

THats not asking for much considering it can soulve thier problems. CAn you do that. I gave three different ways that it can be done.

I no it will work because I have thought it all out. THEY ONLY WAY THEY CAN LOOSE ID NOT TOO DO IT. This has been my life and I no what has too be done to make it work.

And I hope ut doesnt make you mad that I will give you the ancwer.

And IF they listen to me I will even give up the correct way mistake free pool from A to Z . But only if I get the chance to help the future off our sountry,

I will see what you can do. I hope that you can get one off these thungs too happen. To make America strong. Becuse we are going sown with the sinking ships.

And I have too wright what I feel and Think is nessasry. And I wish I could say it in 5 words. But it is more complex then that.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
MARK..HOU TX said:
:D :confused:[/QUOTE

I dont want to be no chairman. And I have never voted in my life. And if you offered me the world I styill would not vote.

I have my reasons and I feel like thier good for me but I dont think they would work for you.And you wouldnt like the reasons anyway.

If we both would come back 1o thousand years from now you would see the answer.

To why I wouldnt vote. But can you get me a appoint ment too talk too someone who has enough Braines too explain it to everyone. If not I will explain it with my weak vocabulary.

But they will understand whay I am Saying. Just because yhey are in the wihite house or got elected that does not mean they no what they are doing or how too soulve the problem.

I have the answer all it has too do is get out. And let me explain it. And I will showe them were they can only win. And make America strong again. Or they can not do it and only loose.

What side do you like Its like me telling you can shoot this shot and win or shot youre shot and loose.

And they way I will explain it both parties will agree too it. Because this is not a election.

This is to make American strong and get us out off death and improve the Economy And if they dont go for that After I showe them.

Then America will be lost and owned by another country. And all the solders that died for the country and freedom died in vain.

THe times in life and in the world have changed. Sometimes we have too us common sesnse. And because they are in power and office does not mean the have the answers or the saloutions to figure out what too do.

I have the saloution and the answer All I need is too put it out were everyone can read it. And thier is no way that they wont do it.

Can you get me a appointment with the Goverment or 60 minutes or some big time reporter. It will be the biggest story off the year. Or someone that can get it out for everyone too see.

You keep saying your with the goverment what is your job Changing light balbs. If you have some power or juice use it. You want too save the country dont you?

How can the country recover when thier is nothing too recover with. I am giving them the saloution And I dont want a penny. I am doing it for the people My children and grand children and the next 20 generations.

THe greatest Jewish saying GIVE A LOOK. and it doesnt cost you anything. All they have too do is listen.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
vapros said:
I just resigned from the government - too much negative PR. See how far they get without me. :D

I herd they want too double your salary too come back.

.I told them that you declined Because your pool game was too good for thr other agents.

And the told me they wont back a pool player.. Because thier not buissness incorperated.

THen I told them that you would yake a Job if they tripled youre pay. And they said ok.

Then they asked me what job on the Goverment would pay triple from all the other jobs.

I told them you are very qualified is your Fileld. I said you are the best.

And they said they have too take it up at thier next meeting.

THen the FBI agent asked me again what job would be triple the pay off any other job.

And I said you dont have any agents in the field that you are the best at.

Now he was real;y couirious. And I said if I tell you. You promiise not too tell.

He said ok THen I asket you sure youre no wering a wyier. He said no. I said

he will be on a speciale asimement and nobody knowes.ok then I will tell you.

Obama is going too be playing spile time with Senator Read. And he is

getting paid 3 times as much because the hiered kim as a pool detective.

And the agent said were can I get a job like that. And he said I cant get you

a job like that but I can get you a nineball game With Efren for 100 dollars

a game and you cant loose. And incase you loose dont worry I can get you

a game off nineball with Alex for 3 hundred a game. And the agenr plays

Alex and looses again. And the pool detective tells the other agent see what

happines when you get a job as a pool detective and you dont no the

players? Then he tells the agent I told you being a pool detective isnt easy.

Jut like your two pool games if you cant run out you cant win.