.org tournament first timer

Knuckles54

Verified Member
From
Canyonville Oregon
This is going to be my first Members tournament and I’m sure I will not be alone. Excited and a bit intimidated by the years of commitment and experience. My goal is try not to embarrass myself, have fun and meet and play as many members as possible. Willing to pay the dues to get an assessment of my level of play. I’m posting to encourage other first timers to fill comfortable to speak out.
OnePocket.org is a living thing...... and like all living things, it requires new blood..... I just hope my blood is the right type, it’s 007 negitive.
Thanks for the opertunity to play...... knuckles

Last edited:

atmeddy

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Great Statement

Great Statement

I don't know if I'll be playing or not, but wow, if so, your synopsis is perfect:

This is going to be my first Members tournament and I’m sure I will not be alone. Excited and a bit intimidated by the years of commitment and experience. My goal is try not to embarrass myself, have fun and meet and play as many members as possible. Willing to pay the dues to get an assessment of my level of play.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I don't know if I'll be playing or not, but wow, if so, your synopsis is perfect:

This is going to be my first Members tournament and I’m sure I will not be alone. Excited and a bit intimidated by the years of commitment and experience. My goal is try not to embarrass myself, have fun and meet and play as many members as possible. Willing to pay the dues to get an assessment of my level of play.

You are in. $500 added to the CA Billiards monthly this Saturday.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
This is going to be my first Members tournament and I’m sure I will not be alone. Excited and a bit intimidated by the years of commitment and experience. My goal is try not to embarrass myself, have fun and meet and play as many members as possible. Willing to pay the dues to get an assessment of my level of play. I’m posting to encourage other first timers to fill comfortable to speak out.
OnePocket.org is a living thing...... and like all living things, it requires new blood.

knucles just relax and have a great time...:)
wish i was there

Knuckles54

Verified Member
From
Canyonville Oregon
knucles just relax and have a great time...:)
wish i was there

Thanks Larry, I have notice after making a post my level of excitement seems to be increasing and the fear is subsiding. When I go visit my sister at The Villages maybe we can meet for a match.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
OnePocket.org is a living thing...... and like all living things, it requires new blood.

Knuckles....welcome aboard. If your intimidated that's a good thing, meaning it's important and your gonna do your best. Finding weaknesses in your game is critical to improve. I remember when I mixed it up, like your self tho my competitors were a little more intimidating as a college student. Playing Lassiter, Rempe, Amadeo, Coslosky, Balsis, Crane, Shorty, Red Raider and on and on. Be a great learning experience for ya, plus you'll see how the game has to be played to win.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
.org tournament first timer

Thanks Larry, I have notice after making a post my level of excitement seems to be increasing and the fear is subsiding. When I go visit my sister at The Villages maybe we can meet for a match.

Hey knuckles. That sense of excitement and ease will increase every time you post. Keep it up 😉. Looking forward to meeting you and playing some. Mitch

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

sounds good to me
i will pm you my cell phone #

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Good luck Mitch (Knuckles) and you will meet the other Mitch there too! :)

I am jealous I wont be there having a blast with all you guys!

Knuckles54

Verified Member
From
Canyonville Oregon
Only One Mitch

Only One Mitch

Good luck Mitch (Knuckles) and you will meet the other Mitch there too! :)

I am jealous I wont be there having a blast with all you guys!

Thanks Chris, I wish you were going to be there as well, you have been most encouraging and helpful in getting me this far as a member and less as a lurker....
In my travels working I catch a little pool here and there.... and a house pro in Chico Ca give me the nickname Knuckles, and seeing there is already a MITCH! here I guess Knuckles will have to do. Strange nick being it’s my proper name....lol Jackie Carol said it suits you.