Orcollo vs Frost - This is War - VOD Download Available Online Now!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
The biggest one pocket money match between two pro players to ever take place. Scott Frost and Dennis Orcollo battle it out with $200,000 in the middle on the line. You can now watch this on Vimeo On Demand at your leisure. Price is $24.95 for the whole match which is 69 games and over 30 hours of some great one pocket filled with amazing shots. Click the link below to purchase on Vimeo or through PayPal by sending payment to lennymarshall@live.com or www.paypal.me/ontherail .

Vimeo
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/onepocket

Attachments

• flyerwide.jpg
    flyerwide.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

powerball

Verified Member
Explain VIMEO

Explain VIMEO

Lenny,

Assuming I send you the amount you require what happens then?

I go to vimeo and find the match. I assume you would have to provide me with some kind of an access code to allow me to view the File? Video?

Will the match remain on vimeo for eternity? Can I return and watch it anytime I like? Can I sell my access code to my friends? and reap rewards repeatedly?

How does it work?:confused:

Thanks for your response.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Lenny,

Assuming I send you the amount you require what happens then?

I go to vimeo and find the match. I assume you would have to provide me with some kind of an access code to allow me to view the File? Video?

Will the match remain on vimeo for eternity? Can I return and watch it anytime I like? Can I sell my access code to my friends? and reap rewards repeatedly?

How does it work?:confused:

Thanks for your response.

You can click that link and it will take you to the landing page for it and you can purchase there. I lowered the price on Vimeo to $24.95 which is a steal. You can for $99 get it on a USB drive.

powerball

Verified Member
The answer is?

The answer is?

Lenny,

Your response did not include an answer to my question, which is; how does vimeo work?

Can I watch the match for a few hours, log out and return a few days later and continue? 60 something games might be a bit more than I can handle in one sitting.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Lenny,

Your response did not include an answer to my question, which is; how does vimeo work?

Can I watch the match for a few hours, log out and return a few days later and continue? 60 something games might be a bit more than I can handle in one sitting.
Yes you can log in and out to watch it at your leisure. Thanks. :)