OP Bank Scenario I Would Play!

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/brrMz25gtB8JPKfNA This is a OP scenario that I have been wanting to share with members for awhile. This is from an actual game in which the pro did not recognize that this shot was available! I otherwise do not remember the specific match.

This shot is tricky, in that the cb reaction is very sensitive to the english applied. Also it is important to contact the long rail exactly where you need to insure you come around safe. This is way more important than pocketing the ball. enjoy, Whitey

Last edited:

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Nice shot.
It's kinda nice when your 'shape' spin isn't fighting against your 'shot' spin.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Thanks, Texas, 12square, unoperro, and sorackem.

I think this shot is right up Efren's and Busty's alley. I can see them playing this, and recognizing the opportunity when it comes up. Whitey

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Whitey, Howdy;

Nope not since our Mighty Midget (Gov'nor), shut us down. She even has reneged
on the last "opening" after we hit the numbers and continue to do so. She got the
taste of POWER and doesn't want to give it up. She also want's to be Joe's Head of
DHHS. :rolleyes:
Gonna take a bit to get back to where I was after this.

hank

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Whitey, Howdy;

Nope not since our Mighty Midget (Gov'nor), shut us down. She even has reneged
on the last "opening" after we hit the numbers and continue to do so. She got the
taste of POWER and doesn't want to give it up. She also want's to be Joe's Head of
DHHS. :rolleyes:
Gonna take a bit to get back to where I was after this.

hank
That really sucks, for your health was somewhat dependent upon moving, and pool is a great way to move! take care, we all feel for you, and there are many of us that still do not have access to a pool table. Whitey

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Whitey, Howdy;

Thanks, I still take the cue out of it's case and screw it together a few times a day.
Bend over the table in here and practice my stroke. At least that's what I call it. I
try to go through the pre-shot routine as well, Just doin' what I can. You guys with
tables are lucky.

hank