onepockethacker challenges Lou

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
I do not know many here personally, but as you read you pick up the drift. While I used to have "thick skin", I think I am thinning out. This is brutally funny and serves notice I better stay on the right side. If I am in Hollywood, which is probable, or Santa Monica, which is doubtful, I will drop in and lay down a tribute.:)

"The have a nice day:)" line is priceless. I am crying it is so funny and close to me. In the women's wholesale shoe business we were always fighting, yelling...something was always going wrong. Cancellations, late shipments, order changes, quality, you name it. However, in the middle of the mess, one of my clueless assistants, with huge tits, in all seriousness would say as she left, "Enjoy the rest of your day!":) Finally one day I could not take it and snapped, "Have you ever seen me enjoy a day"? That broke the ice and everyone started laughing...even me.

Sorry to cut in but, well... enjoy the rest of your day,:) I hope i doesn't rain.;)

I do not know how your assistant's chest size fits into the story but I applaud it's inclusion.

keoneyo

Verified Member
I do not know many here personally, but as you read you pick up the drift. While I used to have "thick skin", I think I am thinning out. This is brutally funny and serves notice I better stay on the right side. If I am in Hollywood, which is probable, or Santa Monica, which is doubtful, I will drop in and lay down a tribute.:)

"The have a nice day:)" line is priceless. I am crying it is so funny and close to me. In the women's wholesale shoe business we were always fighting, yelling...something was always going wrong. Cancellations, late shipments, order changes, quality, you name it. However, in the middle of the mess, one of my clueless assistants, with huge tits, in all seriousness would say as she left, "Enjoy the rest of your day!":) Finally one day I could not take it and snapped, "Have you ever seen me enjoy a day"? That broke the ice and everyone started laughing...even me.

Sorry to cut in but, well... enjoy the rest of your day,:) I hope i doesn't rain.;)

Phil you will always be welcome in Santa Monica. Here we are here to enjoy ourselves. Like many others who have stepped through these portals, like the Ghost, Kentucky Bill (Scrz Bill), John Henderson, Mr3C, etc. have found out they have no problems having a good time. As long as you dont underestimate us we will not underestimate you.
I wish some of the guys who took sides against us would come here. I think they would enjoy themselves. And they would be welcome. One rotten apple doesnt have to spoil the barrel.

Here you can get a game for micro stakes, small stakes, medium stakes and an occasional nose bleed stakes game. But we will always show you respect if you dont disrespect us.

Wayne

Verified Member
lmao. Looks like hacker got his panties in a big ol' wad last night.

Ya' all have a nice day.

Lou Figueroa
still chuckling

He puts everyone who hates him on his ignore list. Eventually, he will have everyone on ignore except for his 2 supporters (if they don't turn).

Wayne

Verified Member
Recently, I did a search for signs of a liar (no I didn't find Lou's picture). Some CIA guys had written a book "SPY THE LIE".

They said one sign of the liar is they bring up religion with statements like "I swear to GOD".

Lou's very next post started with "Here is the GOD's honest truth....

:lol:lol

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Phil you will always be welcome in Santa Monica. Here we are here to enjoy ourselves. Like many others who have stepped through these portals, like the Ghost, Kentucky Bill (Scrz Bill), John Henderson, Mr3C, etc. have found out they have no problems having a good time. As long as you dont underestimate us we will not underestimate you.
I wish some of the guys who took sides against us would come here. I think they would enjoy themselves. And they would be welcome. One rotten apple doesnt have to spoil the barrel.

Here you can get a game for micro stakes, small stakes, medium stakes and an occasional nose bleed stakes game. But we will always show you respect if you dont disrespect us.

Thanks Keoneyo,
It sounds like a fun place with a great group of guys. If I ever get west, for sure.
my best,
Phil

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
I do not know how your assistant's chest size fits into the story but I applaud it's inclusion.

Simply picture someone walking into an office with several people in a huge nasty argument and a guy on the speaker phone getting reamed. Them imagine the mentality of a young woman walking inwith a smile and wishing us a nice day! :)
You have to wonder how could I have had such a clueless dipshit working for me? Well......

enjoy you afternoon:rolleyes:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I wish some of the guys who took sides against us would come here.

I don't know of anyone who took sides against "us" other than, of course Lou. As you know I am personally annoyed by you and 3C, but that has nothing to do with HOB or your group of SM guys who, as far as I can tell, are gentlemen. Except for Bobby Two-rails -- who is apparently some kind of phony -- and one remark by jtom long in the past, Lou is the only one here who said anything negative that I recall about your group or your room.

I have tried to let this go, and I have for several days, but you just keep pounding and pounding and pounding and I can't understand what pleasure you get out of it.... or, then again, maybe I can.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Im a little confused. Are you saying he is far, far better than a shortstop?
If he is why was he playing a guy like the cue maker who couldnt make triple A even?

If he is why wouldnt he play Wayne 10/7 for 5K?

I consider Wayne a shortstop.

Or are you saying he is far, far below a shortstop?
I dont think so.

Maybe I should rethink my definition of a "shortstop".

If Wayne is a "shortstop", Im not even the chalk dust on the line. Wayne is the best amatuer in LA and he plays pros all the time. Last time I was there he was giving Sunny the best of it. And the best part is, he is a class player and gentleman as most of the players at HOB. (NOT THAT SHADES GUY THOUGH!!!!!) hahahahaha

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
If I had a choice of places to play in the country, I would choose the HOB in Santa Monica. Why? I play for action. I may not be the best but I will play the best for the cash if I can make a game. And if you cant get a game at HOB then youre either a professional rail bird, scared to lose $5. or broke. I have played so many guys there I cant remember their names or the number of games I have played.
Players watch me play and they salivate wanting to play me. When I walk in Mr Shades cries out, ROAD PLAYER! and the tables fill up with players wanting to play.
I get games from $20 to $300 and the only push over I had was Mr Shades who got his money back the next day when I thought I could give him a spot, 10-8.
You bring in a cue and start asking and next thing you know, not only are you playing the game you love for money, when you leave youre in Santa Monica, Ca.
Hacker, is that 11-5 still open?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Ok, we are going to be in Atlantic City.

We can go play at Fuscos place in Philly because my buddy wants to play some jack off there named Feldman again. He said he played this guy years ago and was a real sucker so he's hoping he's still above ground and hasn't gone broke yet.

So there's a couple of games already and I'll bring my stick also and if I can find someone barely breathing or with no pulse I might even play myself. If they're breathing I'll play cheap, if they have no pulse they can bet what they want to win. Lol

You guys get together and let me know what you're going to do. Let's not be nitty about the bet, when you get the nuts you're supposed to ship it.

Steve- Please do let me know if you come to Philly. Fuscos is one of my main rooms and I would love to get together. I always enjoy your posts so it would be a pleasure. Plus, I can barely breathe and love to match up. :)

Trying to figure out who Feldman is but it's not ringing any bells.

Mitch

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Steve- Please do let me know if you come to Philly. Fuscos is one of my main rooms and I would love to get together. I always enjoy your posts so it would be a pleasure. Plus, I can barely breathe and love to match up. :)

Trying to figure out who Feldman is but it's not ringing any bells.

Mitch

You got it.

I don't know who Feldman is either but my buddy said "I can play this jack off Feldman again if we go there".

Pretty sure it's not Oscar though.

I will have a mirror with me and you'll have to let me hold it under your mouth for a while first before we figured out what to do. Lol

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

You got it.

I don't know who Feldman is either but my buddy said "I can play this jack off Feldman again if we go there".

Pretty sure it's not Oscar though.

I will have a mirror with me and you'll have to let me hold it under your mouth for a while first before we figured out what to do. Lol

Fair enough. When you see the other 15 guys in there fighting to play me, you'll feel better lol.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Fair enough. When you see the other 15 guys in there fighting to play me, you'll feel better lol.

Lol. I'll leave the mirror in the car then.

Was actually in Philly last week but we left because the Pope wouldn't play and he had all the hotels charging double and triple.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Lol. I'll leave the mirror in the car then.

Was actually in Philly last week but we left because the Pope wouldn't play and he had all the hotels charging double and triple.

Good to hear you get down here. Then we will definitely get to make it happen sometime.

Hey Mitch, If I'm board in NYC maybe we can meet half way at Sand Castle in Edison on Saturday.

I will check with the boss, but I played a ton last week and it lets just say the wife did not appreciate it like I did. I may have to do family stuff on Saturday. I will try though and will text. I am looking forward to playing again.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

He'll start feeling better when he notices the nice, fluid handwriting on the deposit receipt you give him. (Do you allow withdrawals?) :)

Ha. Unfortunately I do.

Btw- thanks. The word fluid has never even been uttered around discussion of my game. Specifically my stroke. As a matter of fact it looks like I am having a stroke when I play 😂😁😊😇

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Good to hear you get down here. Then we will definitely get to make it happen sometime.

I will check with the boss, but I played a ton last week and it lets just say the wife did not appreciate it like I did. I may have to do family stuff on Saturday. I will try though and will text. I am looking forward to playing again.

I'm playing bad so I'm easy. I don't tell my that🎱✈️

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Ha. Unfortunately I do.

Btw- thanks. The word fluid has never even been uttered around discussion of my game. Specifically my stroke. As a matter of fact it looks like I am having a stroke when I play 😂😁😊😇

Guy has the best "road stroke" I've ever seen. I'm fact, I think I'll christen thee "Road Stroke" here and now.