onepockethacker challenges Lou

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Well I have had enough fun for the night with these 2 buffoons :lol:lol what was that that vapros did tap tap tap LOL nothing personal.. just think Im in neutral wait till I put this mother fuccking pedal to the floor baby:lol

have a nice day:)

onepockethacker

Verified Member
And just to show everyone why the prisons are over crowded with dick heads that talk too much.... The ***** was trying to play himself off as a young hustler who I played... but in one of the other threads I will give you this dummies quote.............
Spanky is a very nice guy. Good player and a very good defensive player. Plays out of Cue Ball now in Toms River. I first met him in the early 70's in The Four Seasons (Steve's Mizerak's Room) in Metuchin. Goose McDowell was Steve's partner. Before that Goose was partners in a room in south Jersey on Rte 130 and was partners with Jerry Hunt and Tony Marinelli. Tony once lost 100 games at $100 per game playing 9 ball in the thirties, I
d say a through ticket:)))

Lou and OLD Bobby.. aka... Abbot and Costello:lol:lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Wait a second.. what happened to Jim and straightback.. They were loving the comedy show... until Hacker cancelled their fuccking ass:lol:lol

these damn crickets:lol

have a nice day:) tap tap tap

onepockethacker

Verified Member
By the way... one of the quotes that gave you away... as usual.. way to drop those names Bobby Baby.. You bought dinner for some true legends of the game and even some plane tickets LMFAO had enough? nah a tough guy like you loves it right?:lol:lol:lol Has anybody seen Bobby? You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille:lol:lol nothing personal.. By the way if anyone hears about any pool movies that are looking for somebody to ACT like a player and another to act like a big bettor... just have them call Lucille and Bobby.. nothing personal:lol

keoneyo

Verified Member
I'll finally add some pertinent, factual info to this thread...

I won't say what the spot was, or who won - that doesn't need to be public information...but I'll say this, re. Wayne and his game-making...

He didn't know me or how I played...but meeting him for the first time, and for a decent bet of $50 a game, he offered/gave me a bigger spot (in direct relation to what a fair game should be), than any stranger has ever been willing to give me, in my 47 years of looking for action.

- Ghost

Thank you Ghost. As you can see Wayne is a first class guy and got cojones. When a 1st class Cretin and a 3d rate wannabe tries to cut him down he is going to get a boot in the culo.

But we can see his MO. Get a phantom guy to back him up. I can tell you one of the first things that phantom is going to say is "He's a cool guy". LOL! Thats how you can tell. No one thinks this creep is "cool".
He did this with Fatboy but Fatboy had to admit it because he has a conscience and didnt want to lose face. He apologized.

So he thinks he can get away with it by saying "I didnt say it, he did".
At least Fatboy manned up but The Cretin doesnt have it in him.

And now we see it happening again with Hacker.

Its not 3 malcontents. Its just about everyone that has any brains and self respect who can figure this sham artist out.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Hacker, I just talked to my boy from Philly. He is rolling on the floor laughing.

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
LOL The best part is I let him and Lou jerk each other off... The guy is a real genius I have been laughing since last night at him and LOUISE:lol Do you see OLD Bobbytworails avatar? That pic is when they refelted the table at Lucky 7's the pool hall I shot the 2 railer in the video:lol:lol and people wonder why prisons are over crowded.. I wanted to see how far he would take it when he didn't think I knew him... you know what they say you give an idiot some rope and he will hang himself.. Which reminds me of a line Jim Belushi said in the movie The Principal when the black guy was beating his ass and then the tides turned.. Jim said.. " MY TURN":lol nothing personal though.. I just hate phony mother fucckers and those 2 guys could both make change of a $ 9 bill in $ 3's:lol:lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member
We all talk about it down here all the time.. That show the Hustlers is fake and garbage.. If I had a hidden camera down here filming these jerk offs it would be the number 1 show on T.V. Take Bobby and Louise here.. you can't stage that kind of stupidity..:lol nothing personal

by the way... had enough yet?:lol

keoneyo

Verified Member
OMG, Lou is far, far, from a shortstop:sorry

Im a little confused. Are you saying he is far, far better than a shortstop?
If he is why was he playing a guy like the cue maker who couldnt make triple A even?

If he is why wouldnt he play Wayne 10/7 for 5K?

I consider Wayne a shortstop.

Or are you saying he is far, far below a shortstop?
I dont think so.

Maybe I should rethink my definition of a "shortstop".

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Its Christmas time... its Christmas time OLD Bobby was looking forward to christmas.. well old hacker just shit in Bobby's stocking:lol:lol nothing personal

Wayne

Verified Member
Well I can say with 100% certainty that Wayne, Keoneyo and the rest of the Santa Monica boys are telling the truth about everything with Lou.. Maybe Lou didn't go into the pool hall.. maybe he sent Bobby in to get Lou a game..:lol:lol

Merry christmas:lol:lol Bobby nothing personal.. By the way guys as far as Bobby being a gambler.. The gutless turfd would lay down pocket aces pre flop:lol:lol nothing personal your just not much of a gambler but you sound REAL good on the sidelines :lol:lol Had enough?:D

Have a nice day:)

Was there ever a doubt that Lou was lying his ass off? He turned his 3 visits where he ducked everyone on 2 of them into 20 visits without a game. He is known as the Dumbest fxxk of all dumb fxxks on another pool site for a reason, he won out against a lot of really dumb posters. How dumb do you have to be to say you went into an action poolhall 20 times and no game? What freakin' ***** would go back to the same poolhall 20 times when there are many other pool halls around.

He always says 3 people counter his lies but there have been over 20 posters who have basically said he is full of shit, including a couple more respected posters here just in the last 24 hours.

He has knocked me in posts over 100 times with his dumb lies and he thinks he is some kind of clever keyboard hero because he fights back with more and more garbage that just keeps confirming he deserves his title as a dumb fxxk.

I am not surprised that it is his friend attacking Hacker. It figures that an anonymous keyboard weenie would be the one backing Lou. Maybe he will put up the other $9,980 along with Lou's $20 so Lou will get in the box. That was how Lou got it on wth JB. Someone else put up almost the whole $10,000 and walked off with most of JB's money while Lou pretends he played for the $10000. He wasn't even smart enough to get backers who would have given him 50 percent of the bet. There were tons of people who wanted to bet on Lou but he was too dumb to make anything in a game where he was a lock. Once again confirming how dumb he is.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Does anyone have a solution for these fuccking crickets.. :lol:lol:lol the silence is DEAFENING :lol:lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Was there ever a doubt that Lou was lying his ass off? He turned his 3 visits where he ducked everyone on 2 of them into 20 visits without a game. He is known as the Dumbest fxxk of all dumb fxxks on another pool site for a reason, he won out against a lot of really dumb posters. How dumb do you have to be to say you went into an action poolhall 20 times and no game? What freakin' ***** would go back to the same poolhall 20 times when there are many other pool halls around.

He always says 3 people counter his lies but there have been over 20 posters who have basically said he is full of shit, including a couple more respected posters here just in the last 24 hours.

He has knocked me in posts over 100 times with his dumb lies and he thinks he is some kind of clever keyboard hero because he fights back with more and more garbage that just keeps confirming he deserves his title as a dumb fxxk.

I am not surprised that it is his friend attacking Hacker. It figures that an anonymous keyboard weenie would be the one backing Lou. Maybe he will put up the other $9,980 along with Lou's $20 so Lou will get in the box. That was how Lou got it on wth JB. Someone else put up almost the whole $10,000 and walked off with most of JB's money while Lou pretends he played for the $10000. He wasn't even smart enough to get backers who would have given him 50 percent of the bet. There were tons of people who wanted to bet on Lou but he was too dumb to make anything in a game where he was a lock. Once again confirming how dumb he is.

I have to admit Wayne.. I have dropped the spot to 10 to 7... If that nitshit Bobby is looking to bet $ 500 on Lou I had to be in a dead fuccking trap and they were too scared to take it off:lol:lol Hey Lou why don't you ask your buddy why he only wants to side bet on you instead of back you.. because he is afraid you will dump him thats why:lol:lol now enjoy dinner boys:lol Thats right Bobby and Louise were going to be eating the buffet at the Derby when i got there... well thats good because you want the buffet your going to get it..:lol Like Scotty Nguyen says.. " ALL YOU CAN EAT BABY' or.. possibly.. have you had enough? Nah not tough guys like you 2.. nothing personal though

Wayne

Verified Member
Does anyone have a solution for these fuccking crickets.. :lol:lol:lol the silence is DEAFENING :lol:lol

Trust me Lou will be back. He will be blocking more people who expose him as the lying Weenie he is. That way he can pretend he didn't read all the posts countering his lies. He may become the first poster in the history of pool forums who blocked everybody.😃😃😃

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I just thought of a WWYD for OLD Bobby... He can throw a huge dinner party for all his friends and he can invite ALL his buddies but at the bottom of the invite he can say everyone goes Dutch on the bill... We can stream it when Bobby is sitting in an empty restaurant looking like somebody called in a fuccking bomb scare:lol:lol nothing personal though..

damn crickets

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Trust me Lou will be back. He will be blocking more people who expose him as the lying Weenie he is. That way he can pretend he didn't read all the posts countering his lies. He may become the first poster in the history of pool forums who blocked everybody.😃😃😃

Where did all their damn audience go to? did someone piss in their beer? Maybe one of these damn crickets jumped on their dinner plate... Oh wait.. they found out Bobby was buying.. never mind:lol:lol

Wayne

Verified Member
I have to admit Wayne.. I have dropped the spot to 10 to 7... If that nitshit Bobby is looking to bet $ 500 on Lou I had to be in a dead fuccking trap and they were too scared to take it off:lol:lol Hey Lou why don't you ask your buddy why he only wants to side bet on you instead of back you.. because he is afraid you will dump him thats why:lol:lol now enjoy dinner boys:lol Thats right Bobby and Louise were going to be eating the buffet at the Derby when i got there... well thats good because you want the buffet your going to get it..:lol Like Scotty Nguyen says.. " ALL YOU CAN EAT BABY' or.. possibly.. have you had enough? Nah not tough guys like you 2.. nothing personal though

I would have guessed that 11-7 would have favored Lou, especially if he got to play his $10 game. For $5000 you would need to outrun the nuts but with Lou shitting himself the extra weight in his underwear would counter the extra weight you were giving him.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
We are going to have some BIG laughs playing partners one pocket at Luckys this weekend boys:lol:lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I would have guessed that 11-7 would have favored Lou, especially if he got to play his $10 game. For $5000 you would need to outrun the nuts but with Lou shitting himself the extra weight in his underwear would counter the extra weight you were giving him.

Now if OLD Bobby was backing him he would still get 11 to 7 because you should see how OLD Bobby sweats the dough.. Like a whore in church.. There is a nice kid down here who plays good and when he lost a tough game old Bobby was saying the same shiit he was saying about me.. The kids a dog, can't play for money etc.. you know the type.. Bobby is a real hero that wouldn't get up and play the 3 ball Ghost with 2 ball in hands on a fuccking bar table:lol:lol Then when he is around the kid he tells him how great he plays.. a real two faced asshole..

onepockethacker

Verified Member
By the way I want to make this perfectly clear.. I like Lou and Bobby.. this isn't personal this is about gambling..:lol:lol