onepockethacker challenges Lou

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Hey Steve,

I've been trying to teach this rock in my front yard to play the banjo...

It takes real talent to make yourself look like a dufus when you're actually trying to insult someone else, lol.

Lou Figueroa

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I just figured out how we can settle this.. Lou says he goes out by Santa Monica all the time and can't get a game... Why don't the guys from Santa Monica see how many guys they can get together to play Lou some cheap or expensive one pocket and they can just line up the next time Lou goes out there and Lou can play each of them and write a trip report.. An action guy like Lou should love all that competition and after all the crap he has talked about not getting action in there he would look like the biggest jerk off ever turning down the games..
I have a feeling the line of people wanting to play Lou would look like one of the fuccking soup lines during the Great Depression:lol:lol Oh wait.. let me guess.. The guys from Santa Monica can go pound sand:lol:lol

have a nice day:)

keoneyo

Verified Member
I just figured out how we can settle this.. Lou says he goes out by Santa Monica all the time and can't get a game... Why don't the guys from Santa Monica see how many guys they can get together to play Lou some cheap or expensive one pocket and they can just line up the next time Lou goes out there and Lou can play each of them and write a trip report.. An action guy like Lou should love all that competition and after all the crap he has talked about not getting action in there he would look like the biggest jerk off ever turning down the games..
I have a feeling the line of people wanting to play Lou would look like one of the fuccking soup lines during the Great Depression:lol:lol Oh wait.. let me guess.. The guys from Santa Monica can go pound sand:lol:lol

have a nice day:)

I think everyone now can see what kind of creep this mama's boy Lou is all about. He's not serious about the game. Maybe he once was. But not now.
He's nothing. A non-entity.

By the way Hacker you mentioned "guys" in SM, but once Corey Deuel came in and he got some action from one of our women one pocket players. Of course Corey had to give up weight but he pulled up after a couple of games as he saw he wasn't going to win. You can ask Scrz Bill or Kentucky Bill about her. She gave him a rough going as well. So if someone says they cant get a game here you know something is wrong about them, when you can get action from the ladies.

Once Lou in one of his lies about SM said there was this blonde playing on the next table and maybe she was giving him the looks. We had a good laugh about that. That horse face fukk didn't know who he was dealing with. The lady is a professional writer and if Lou showed her one of his "travel updates" she would be on the floor laughing. Besides the lady has more money than she knows what to do with. She could buy all the pool tables in SM and donate it to Lou's St Louis circle jerk club without batting an eye. Whats he going to offer her. A picture of him and Efren? Signed?

Can a Woman pound Sand? And what does she pound it with?

Last edited:

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Dan, remind me which one is my pool hall. I haven't been there in so long, I don't remember. BTW, if you ever get that close and don't at least give me a call, shame on you for being antisocial.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Dan, remind me which one is my pool hall. I haven't been there in so long, I don't remember. BTW, if you ever get that close and don't at least give me a call, shame on you for being antisocial.

Well played, good sir, well played. I will make my way down there one of these days!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Four or five rooms is not getting out much, IMO. No offense intended.

I went to World Class Billiards in Peabody on several trips to Boston. This would have been five or six years ago. My recollection is that at least at that room, they mostly wanted to play 9ball. Only one guy was willing to play "pocket-a-piece," which what you New Englanders call 1pocket. It was more action than I got in SM :)

Lou Figueroa
Yes, not really any One Pocket rooms in New England as you discovered, since Brighton Billiards closed about 10 years ago. World Class is gone now too. So the 4-5 rooms I hit was just in the last month... and I have to drive an hour or two for all of them. If you hit more rooms than that in the last month, I guess I need to retire, lol.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Lou

Lou

if you were wandering around late at night at the last Derby. You would have seen Steve and myself playing after 12 for 3 or 4 nights. He has a lot to do during the day, and can only "carry his pool cue" after he finishes.

You should have joined us, we were playing cheap and I don't remember who won.

B

keoneyo

Verified Member
I never said demonrho not there -- it was Keone Young who I know for a fact was never there. No way I'd miss the puss.

My recollection, if he's the guy I think he is (an old shriveled up grey haired guy), is that he was there and I drank a beer up in the balcony of SM and we talked for a while.

He certainly never offered to play me, though I must have told him I was looking for a game.

Lou Figueroa

Balcony??? What fricken balcony??? Theres no balcony in HOB. You must have got it confused with church since the Pope blew into town. You know the church you got 86'd out of since you started lying in the confessional and none of the fathers could take it anymore. And they finally had it when you kept saying Hail Mama instead of Hail Mary.

Oh and the Old Guy. Yeah we call him Dr Truth. He told me he told you,

"Kiddie game is up the street where they got an APA bar league. Maybe they'll listen to your horse sheet.".

keoneyo

Verified Member
if you were wandering around late at night at the last Derby. You would have seen Steve and myself playing after 12 for 3 or 4 nights. He has a lot to do during the day, and can only "carry his pool cue" after he finishes.

B

He probably had a phantom friend in long beach, Mississippi who told him you were a "lock artist", a "nut hugger", or "not all there" and that you should pound sand. Even though there is no sand to be found at the Derby.

But all kidding aside. There is not enough that can be said about the work that Steve has done for us and this site. Im sure all the work he has done has kept him from devoting his time to his personal goals. To criticize him and make fun of his endeavors is wrong.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
onepockethacker challenges Lou

B

I played him also. And he shot my nuts off. Lol. I need weight from everyone :(

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Yes, not really any One Pocket rooms in New England as you discovered, since Brighton Billiards closed about 10 years ago. World Class is gone now too. So the 4-5 rooms I hit was just in the last month... and I have to drive an hour or two for all of them. If you hit more rooms than that in the last month, I guess I need to retire, lol.

wow, that's really too bad about World Class, it was a great room, what with all the 9 footers and the 3C tables. When I couldn't get a 1pocket game I'd shoot some 9ball or 3C with the regulars. Really nice guys.

I did have to wonder though if they weren't approaching the end, even back then. As I recall, the regulars had all chipped in to get a few of the primo tables recovered because the owner couldn't afford to do it.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member

B

Well, eventually I land somewhere meself, so I don't doubt I could have missed it.

Also, some nights drinking curtails my travels at the DCC :) I believe you might have been present the night a couple of years ago when a group of us was in the bar taking heavy damage when someone (who shall remain nameless) suggested a run into Louisville to contribute to the stripper retirement fund.

Lou Figueroa