onepockethacker challenges Lou

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Something's amiss, I do believe.

oh, you mean this:

"Lou, I talked to the Hacker and he is in total agreement that he handled this whole thing with you wrong. He actually wants me to represent him with the negotiations with you on making a game at the Derby."

And then just a few posts later, this:

"...I didn't even talk to the Hacker about this privately. I actually took it on my own to say this feeling that the Hacker wouldn't mind me speaking for him because it just may help in getting him down with you."

tsk, tsk. I would say there might be a bit of a credibility problem there.

Lou Figueroa
what to believe
what to believe

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I see say's the blind man, you are as smart as you say you are.:rolleyes: I'm trying to help you get into action and your more concerned with showing people your harsh manners, I thought more highly of you Lou, imagine.:( Your style of dealing with people make you quite the target for many people, but that doesn't seem to bother you as you enjoy this kind of back and forth.

Lou Figueroa< assertions are my life.:heh

Dr. Bill

Bill, I don't recall asking for help. I can get into all the trouble I want all on my lonesome.

Thanks for your interest in national defense.

Lou Figueroa

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
oh, you mean this:

"Lou, I talked to the Hacker and he is in total agreement that he handled this whole thing with you wrong. He actually wants me to represent him with the negotiations with you on making a game at the Derby."

And then just a few posts later, this:

"...I didn't even talk to the Hacker about this privately. I actually took it on my own to say this feeling that the Hacker wouldn't mind me speaking for him because it just may help in getting him down with you."

tsk, tsk. I would say there might be a bit of a credibility problem there.

Lou Figueroa
what to believe
what to believe

Credibility problem? I don't think so Lou, I merely told you a "white lie" (harmless) you furthered it to make an assumption and then slandered me. You seem to be very astute by twisting unethical comments (made by you) into being less than what they are. What do you call that Lou? You don't post often here, but when you do it seems that there's always some sort of a confrontation, I call that a "character flaw" others may call that a.f.a.h.:heh

You need all the help you can get with your self righteous conduct. Your pen is your sword, and you have a way with sticking it up your ass and either don't know it or don't give a shit, either way it's a problem you have and yes, you do need help. Now, do you want to play the Hacker a game that you may like or are you going to hide behind your sword?

Dr. Bill< will play a little myself and give you a ball, i'll be at the Derby as well, look me up if you want to play some semi-high dollar pool with a gentleman. (super senior) And I don't mind waiting.

Last edited:

keoneyo

Verified Member
Credibility problem? I don't think so Lou, I merely told you a "white lie" (harmless) you furthered it to make an assumption and then slandered me. You seem to be very astute by twisting unethical comments (made by you) into being less than what they are. What do you call that Lou? You don't post often here, but when you do it seems that there's always some sort of a confrontation, I call that a "character flaw" others may call that a.f.a.h.:heh

You need all the help you can get with your self righteous conduct. Your pen is your sword, and you have a way with sticking it up your ass and either don't know it or don't give a shit, either way it's a problem you have and yes, you do need help. Now, do you want to play the Hacker a game that you may like or are you going to hide behind your sword?

Dr. Bill< will play a little myself and give you a ball.

You just went from Doctor to Chief Surgeon.

lfigueroa

Verified Member

Dr. Bill< will play a little myself and give you a ball.

slander |ˈslandər|
noun Law
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

What fantasy world are you living in?

In the first place, it'd be libel.

Second, you post two contradictory statements. You admit to lying. And I’m slandering (should be libeling) you for pointing out that that creates a credibility problem? I think you're the one who needs help (and a good reality check).

Confrontation here? Who came at me in this thread and then threw a barrage of insulting and demeaning posts at me? Now, you have your panties in a wad and say, “Your pen is your sword, and you have a way with sticking it up your ass …” I got news for you: mind your own business because those kinds of remarks make you no better than hacker. You said he handled it poorly? You are handling it worse.

Lastly, I have said it twice already in this thread, once directly to you not more than a couple of posts ago. I don’t know what your malfunction is but here it is, again, slowly:

hacker… can… go… pound… sand. Tu capisci?

Frankly, at this point, I’m enjoying watching you guys twist in the wind: you had me agreeing to 11-7, thought you had the nuts, and then blew it by acting all gangsta.

ha... ha... ha.

Lou Figueroa

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
slander |ˈslandər|
noun Law
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

What fantasy world are you living in?

In the first place, it'd be libel.

Second, you post two contradictory statements. You admit to lying. And I’m slandering (should be libeling) you for pointing out that that creates a credibility problem? I think you're the one who needs help (and a good reality check).

Confrontation here? Who came at me in this thread and then threw a barrage of insulting and demeaning posts at me? Now, you have your panties in a wad and say, “Your pen is your sword, and you have a way with sticking it up your ass …” I got news for you: mind your own business because those kinds of remarks make you no better than hacker. You said he handled it poorly? You are handling it worse.

Lastly, I have said it twice already in this thread, once directly to you not more than a couple of posts ago. I don’t know what your malfunction is but here it is, again, slowly:

hacker… can… go… pound… sand. Tu capisci?

Frankly, at this point, I’m enjoying watching you guys twist in the wind: you had me agreeing to 11-7, thought you had the nuts, and then blew it by acting all gangsta.

ha... ha... ha.

Lou Figueroa

Lou, I am minding my business, you slandered me by asserting that my agenda was to manipulate you into playing Hacker for self serving reasons. Which is purely an assumption and not nearly enough to post what you did (slander) What ever I said in return you brought on yourself with your distasteful way of expressing yourself. My post could of been interpreted in many different ways, but yet you decided to read into it the way you usually do with every other issue that's discussed here, condescendingly. Now you're trying to belittle me for handling this foolishly like a child and "blowing" it because of that.:lol Once again, Lou's way of squirming and wiggling himself out of a embarrassing position that his mouth brought on but his heart won't allow.

I know i'm bringing a pocket knife to a sword fight but fortunately you stuck your sword up your ass again, did you anticipate that happening? You too are predictable.

Dr. Bill

Last edited:

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
To be clear: it takes more than an unsavory statement to constitute libel. To wit, you must also show damage to your reputation as a result of the libelor's statements which he knew or should have known to be false.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
To be clear: it takes more than an unsavory statement to constitute libel. To wit, you must also show damage to your reputation as a result of the libelor's statements which he knew or should have known to be false.

Well, SB, I'll concede that damage must be shown to win a libel case, but I'd argue (uncertainly) that the written defamation itself amounts to libel.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Wow.. you miss a little you miss a lot.. just came back to see whats been going on... Lets see... Lou is apparently dying to see me pound sand( whatever that means) Billy I is on the brink of suing Lou in court for slander... Lou has apparently tried to perform some backwards Harikiri and now has his sword stuck up his ass.. and Lou has managed to insult myself, Billy I, Larry, Keoneyo and Steve all in the same WWYD thread without even posting a response in the WWYD.. all to get out of playing a pool match... you can't make this stuff up.. The characters on this site would make a great reality pool show..

have a nice day:)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Well, SB, I'll concede that damage must be shown to win a libel case, but I'd argue (uncertainly) that the written defamation itself amounts to libel.

That's 100% correct John, i'm not interested in proving that his defamation of my character was costly in terms of awarding me financial damages, just the fact alone that is was libel is good enough for me. That's the part that shoved the sword..you know where.

All I really wanted to do was to create some action between Lou and Hacker. Lou misinterpreted my agenda as me trying to conspire with ISIS to bring him down and implied that it was in my character to do so. This was based off of a assumption, which actually makes it worse.

I'm not upset with Lou, nor do I want to change him, it wouldn't work any ways.

Dr. Bill

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Lou, I am minding my business, you slandered me by asserting that my agenda was to manipulate you into playing Hacker for self serving reasons. Which is purely an assumption and not nearly enough to post what you did (slander) What ever I said in return you brought on yourself with your distasteful way of expressing yourself. My post could of been interpreted in many different ways, but yet you decided to read into it the way you usually do with every other issue that's discussed here, condescendingly. Now you're trying to belittle me for handling this foolishly like a child and "blowing" it because of that.:lol Once again, Lou's way of squirming and wiggling himself out of a embarrassing position that his mouth brought on but his heart won't allow.

I know i'm bringing a pocket knife to a sword fight but fortunately you stuck your sword up your ass again, did you anticipate that happening? You too are predictable.

Dr. Bill

I went to great lengths to acknowledge that your interest in my playing hacker was purely academic, out of love for the game, and pure as the driven snow. Of course you may choose to infer something else, or to quote from your own post above "...my post could have been interpreted in many different ways..." I have no control over any paranoid thoughts you might have.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member

But, but, I know the statements in question to be true because he himself admitted he lied.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
That's 100% correct John, i'm not interested in proving that his defamation of my character was costly in terms of awarding me financial damages, just the fact alone that is was libel is good enough for me. That's the part that shoved the sword..you know where.

All I really wanted to do was to create some action between Lou and Hacker. Lou misinterpreted my agenda as me trying to conspire with ISIS to bring him down and implied that it was in my character to do so. This was based off of a assumption, which actually makes it worse.

I'm not upset with Lou, nor do I want to change him, it wouldn't work any ways.

Dr. Bill

wah,

wah,

wah.

You got caught in a blatant lie and had to cop to it. Deal with it.

Lou Figueroa

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Bill, I love you and I love who you are and what you do for pool. However, you kind of sketch the guy out when he (reasonably) questions your part and then you misrepresent (1) talking to Rob about the way things went down, and (2) that you now represent him in negotiations. (It probably doesn't help that Rob coincidentally went missing on this thread for a day or so.)

I'm not forgiving Lou hurling ad hominem insults, but am offering up an unbiased take on things. And yes, I do realize there is more to this tiff than this thread.

For the record - I would love for these two to lock horns. I've watched them both play and 11-7 seems like a fair game.