onepockethacker challenges Lou

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Unfortunately Lou you have what you think is a friend.. I have heard from countless people you assume are your friends they can't stand being around you in real life.. they tolerate you on the internet but in real life you are a bore with no sense of humor.. get the stick out of your ass and maybe one day you will find some friends

have a nice day

P.S. As far as people actually liking you I have it from reliable sources that if you were to unfortunately pass away... they could hold your funeral in a phone booth

Lou and I don't know each other well enough to qualify for what I mean when I use -- cautiously -- the word "friend." However, I spent a good part of two days with him in RL, and he was quite pleasant.

Anyway, I suspect you weren't terribly serious with your post anyway... just taking the next step (too far) to pull his chain and entertain yourself and his detractors.

I like you both but I've come to a devastating realization: There's a fair chance that neither of you is perfect. :D

You should both try to be more like Ghost..... $ Cha-Ching $... Gho$t---> L$John

keoneyo

Verified Member
For me these WWYD's has served me with opening up my concepts and ideas to different situations. Much like studying the game of Chess or Warfare strategy. For someone like me who doesn't have the natural talent needs some theoretical study as well as technical application.
Hackers posts has always opened my mind to different options and different perspectives other than the 1+1=2 variety. He challenges and is willing to put his money where his mouth is. I like that in a person.

I hate cheap shot artists. They only come second to Liars and Hypocrites.
Then if you are both then "It is what it is".

beatle

Verified Member
hacker dont fall into the trap of responding to a million replies. it gets ridiculous.
fwiw i gamble higher than absolutely anyone here and how much you bet has nothing to do with what you contribute. so no reason to high role anybody.

okay please let us get back to wwyd.

i like the wwyd but what i like best is what some hate. it is when it does get to the picky things of some of the shots like with ghost and rob it gets good. you see then we get to see how good players think, rather than what shot they happen to pick on the layout.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
hacker is GREAT FOR THIS SITE..........kudos.jpg

he has a view of things that the more experienced (ie older...:sorry)
DONT
and has been there and done that to back it up...:)
jmho

lfigueroa

Verified Member
lou
step up and play .....PLEASE
we all would like to see you in action....;)

Well gee, Larry. I think "we all" would like to see you in action... PLEASE.

So why don't you jump up and play someone for $5K or $10K? I've done it. Had over 800 guys watching the three camera live stream from the Accu-Stats Arena in NJ. Now it can be your turn.

Anyone else? Besides John and Ghost, I don't recall any other guys here woofing at each other and getting seriously froggy. Don't be shy, boys.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member

So why don't you jump up and play someone for $5K or $10K? I've done it. Had over 800 guys watching the three camera live stream from the Accu-Stats Arena in NJ. Now it can be your turn.

Anyone else? Besides John and Ghost, I don't recall any other guys here woofing at each other and getting seriously froggy. Don't be shy, boys.

Lou Figueroa

Lou quit acting like you did something... the only reason you played was because you were stealing and the game was 2 to 3 balls out of line.. what a joke...

onepockethacker

Verified Member
lou
step up and play .....PLEASE
we all would like to see you in action....;)

Larry the only way Lou is playing anyone is if the vultures are circling over their body, rigamortis has set in and then after he holds a mirror up to their mouth for 5 minutes and it doesn't fog up Lou will puff out his chest and get in the box... Lou has played his 1 big match for his career:lol:lol Lou " THE HERO" Figueroa... Now Larry if you know any APA skill level 2's that are starting to play one pocket and bet $ 10,000 send them Lou's way that is right up his alley:lol:lol

have a nice day:)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
oh. OK. I guess I want to find out. If it works out, you can show me at the DCC.
MY EDIT THIS WAS IN RESPONSE TO HACKER OFFERING YOU 11-7

Lou Figueroa

Would you like to play 6 ahead for 5 or 10 thousand?

Lou Figueroa
LOU
you accepted hackers offer
SO PLAY
fwiw no one wants to see me play and you dont see me looking for action
dont try to deflect the attention on me when you are the one that took the bait from hacker
have a nice day...:)

lfigueroa

Verified Member
LOU
you accepted hackers offer
SO PLAY
fwiw no one wants to see me play and you dont see me looking for action
dont try to deflect the attention on me when you are the one that took the bait from hacker
have a nice day...:)

LARRY, of course people want to see you play. Do it, man.

Personally, I’d love to see you in the box and I guarantee you others would too. Why? Same reason the Coliseum got filled up — people don’t care who’s fighting, they just want the fight. So don’t be shy. Find someone close to your own speed, or not and get a spot. Make a game and bet it up for a few dimes. Same goes for everyone else here. (Kind of funny how it's so rare to see guys matching up for big dough here.)

And since when did “looking for action” become a prerequisite? I certainly wasn’t looking for action when hacker started up at me. So don't let that slow you up.

Lastly, you remind me of something that happened to me one night at the Palace in downtown San Francisco when I was a teenager learning to play. One guy started woofing at another to play some $20 9ball. The one guy kept going, woofing and insulting the other and I said to the guy, “You should play him.” And the guy turned to me and said, “Sure, kid. Put up the money. If you think I should play -- put up the money and I’ll play my heart out for you. But if you’re not willing to be my backer, shut the f*ck up and stay out of it.”

Lou Figueroa

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Schadenfreude figures pretty strongly in our sport, Lou! I think the Beard put it best (I'm paraphrasing but this is close): on talking about railbirds and "eyefukkers," he opined that they secretly hoped that *both* contestants would somehow lose.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
LARRY, of course people want to see you play. Do it, man.

Personally, I’d love to see you in the box and I guarantee you others would too. Why? Same reason the Coliseum got filled up — people don’t care who’s fighting, they just want the fight. So don’t be shy. Find someone close to your own speed, or not and get a spot. Make a game and bet it up for a few dimes. Same goes for everyone else here. (Kind of funny how it's so rare to see guys matching up for big dough here.)

And since when did “looking for action” become a prerequisite? I certainly wasn’t looking for action when hacker started up at me. So don't let that slow you up.

Lastly, you remind me of something that happened to me one night at the Palace in downtown San Francisco when I was a teenager learning to play. One guy started woofing at another to play some $20 9ball. The one guy kept going, woofing and insulting the other and I said to the guy, “You should play him.” And the guy turned to me and said, “Sure, kid. Put up the money. If you think I should play -- put up the money and I’ll play my heart out for you. But if you’re not willing to be my backer, shut the f*ck up and stay out of it.”

Lou Figueroa
lou i never told you to play before you already accepted 11-7 from the hacker so if your story above is a message to me im sorry but it doesnt apply to me
the details of how much and whether by the game /race or ahead set i never told you what to do
thats between you guys
HOWEVER
you wanting to see me match up i'll you tell the same thing you were told many years ago and apparently havent learned the lesson yet
Put up the money. If you think I should play -- put up the money and I’ll play my heart out for you. But if you’re not willing to be my backer, shut the f*ck up and stay out of it.”

have a nice day....:)

onepockethacker

Verified Member
lou i never told you to play before you already accepted 11-7 from the hacker so if your story above is a message to me im sorry but it doesnt apply to me
the details of how much and whether by the game /race or ahead set i never told you what to do
thats between you guys
HOWEVER
you wanting to see me match up i'll you tell the same thing you were told many years ago and apparently havent learned the lesson yet
Put up the money. If you think I should play -- put up the money and I’ll play my heart out for you. But if you’re not willing to be my backer, shut the f*ck up and stay out of it.”

Larry don't let Lou bother you one bit.. He what we call a SHIT BIRD and he has his little followers like straightback to help pump him up... neither guy is going to play anyone so don't waste your time Larry.. The reason Lou didn't want to make a game on here is because when he backed out of it everyone would know.. instead he says we can discuss it at Derby so that way when he doesn't play he can make up a lame excuse of how we couldn't agree on a game or couldn't find the time... like I told you guys Lou won his won BIG match for his career and he is happy about.. If he don't want to play that's fine I never expected him to play he was just posturing on here saying he wants to find out how 11 to 7 is.. he was trying to save a little face..

lfigueroa

Verified Member
thats between you guys
HOWEVER

Actually, Larry, I like the idea of 11-7 from hacker. But I thought that by waiting until the Derby I could avoid a bunch of baloney here.

Somewhat obviously, I am wrong.

So you want to tell me to f*ck off because I pointed out your mettling and hypocrisy? That's fine. Then you and the guy you are pimping for can go pound sand. I have no further interest in playing hacker.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Schadenfreude figures pretty strongly in our sport, Lou! I think the Beard put it best (I'm paraphrasing but this is close): on talking about railbirds and "eyefukkers," he opined that they secretly hoped that *both* contestants would somehow lose.

No kidding, SB. And Freddy had it right.

Funny how everyone loves a match up and has big brass ones... until it's their bacon in the fire.

Lou Figueroa

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Larry don't let Lou bother you one bit.. He what we call a SHIT BIRD and he has his little followers like straightback to help pump him up... neither guy is going to play anyone so don't waste your time Larry.. The reason Lou didn't want to make a game on here is because when he backed out of it everyone would know.. instead he says we can discuss it at Derby so that way when he doesn't play he can make up a lame excuse of how we couldn't agree on a game or couldn't find the time... like I told you guys Lou won his won BIG match for his career and he is happy about.. If he don't want to play that's fine I never expected him to play he was just posturing on here saying he wants to find out how 11 to 7 is.. he was trying to save a little face..

Rob, Lou said he likes 11-7 and has indicated he would play at the Derby. Though he hasn't said as much, I suspect he is likely soured to this boxing-like buildup where both contestants talk shit for months in a public forum. (And, quite frankly, who the hell wouldn't be?) Like anyone one of us, I'm sure he just wants an honest, gentlemanly contest without the bluster or testosterone, which seems quite reasonable to me.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Hey, podnah, I think you've carried this way too far.

I'd appreciate it if you would let it go.