OnePocket.org player sponsor Derby City 2016

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Paypal address for 1pkt.org...DCC donations

Paypal address for 1pkt.org...DCC donations

I don't find the p/pal donation address on the linked page.

Anyone have it/direct me to it?

thanks

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
who's the pick steve?
:D

Well, I was going to leave the ballot box open for a bit longer, but since it is kind of a landslide I guess it is okay to make it official:

Jtompilot will be our sponsored player at DCC for 2016!!

PS it is not too late to show your support by donating -- and every donation gets into a drawing for Tom Wirth's new book (two copies, so two winners), along with a video from Fast Lenny and I will also chip in Freddy's two DVD's -- Banks that don't go, but do.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Well, I was going to leave the ballot box open for a bit longer, but since it is kind of a landslide I guess it is okay to make it official:

Jtompilot will be our sponsored player at DCC for 2016!!

PS it is not too late to show your support by donating -- and every donation gets into a drawing for Tom Wirth's new book (two copies, so two winners), along with a video from Fast Lenny and I will also chip in Freddy's two DVD's -- Banks that don't go, but do.

congratulations jim....:)
play well /have fun and dont forget to wear your onepocket.org shirt ...:D
(steve he does get one doesnt he??)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
A big Thank You to all one pocket.org supporters. I would also like to thank Steve, Ghost, Tom Wirth, and Dr. Bill for all their contributions to make this site so awesome for us one pocket lovers.

Everyone that knows me knows that one pocket has consumed my life. This site and its many contributors has helped me advance my knowledge of the game. When I travel around the country I like to reach out to other members who also enjoy the greatest game on earth. I have become friends with many of our members and a thank you to them.

I'm looking forward to Derby and I'm proud to represent onepocket.org.

Thank you,
Jim

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Yes. Have a great time, Jim. I cast my three your way. I started to vote for Trump, but decided on you. I usually like to block vote with Dustin, anyway. He enjoys the DCC and plays so, go get em...