One pocket videos from the 2020 Derby City Classic

kross

Just thought people here would like to know we've been uploading our recorded matches from the 2020 DCC, with more to come in the next week or two.

Commentary by Jeremy Jones for many of the matches.

Not sure if I can post links, but go to YouTube and search for our channel RailbirdsTV

Enjoy!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Just thought people here would like to know we've been uploading our recorded matches from the 2020 DCC, with more to come in the next week or two.

Commentary by Jeremy Jones for many of the matches.

Not sure if I can post links, but go to YouTube and search for our channel RailbirdsTV

Enjoy!

Thanks kross, (y) a coupla days ago I saw that you had uploaded these and I was gonna put up a link to them here...although of course, I wish you had recorded more One Pocket matches instead of 9ball matches ;)

kross

We still have more coming. We recorded 25 one pocket matches. We're uploading them as we complete post production on them. A slow process...

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Yes you can post you tube links and they embed nicely! If you click on the little dropdown menu just to the right of the smiley face emoji icon at the top of your post composition box, one of the options is "media" -- works great directly with youtube and many others!!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I watched the Cliff Joiner match, and it was sad/hard to watch...Cliff looked unwell, limping, and his game was 5 balls under his old game, missing simple shots that the old Cliff would have made 25 out of 25 times.