One Pocket Tournament Streaming Now

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Rod....Since you're my buddy, howsabout you come on up here, and I'll turn you on to the Ghost's version of playin' sleepers instead?...;) >>>

- Fantasma

Attachments

• sleeping-girls.jpg
    sleeping-girls.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Rod....Since you're my buddy, howsabout you come on up here, and I'll turn you on to the Ghost's version of playin' sleepers instead?...;) >>>

- Fantasma

Ghrosst,

It will take more than three trannie's and two lesbo's...to turn on a Texas boy !...:p

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The Milk Man said:
Ghost what do you think of Jesse's game
Shev

Hiya Shev...

9ball or One Pocket?...

First time I've seen him play One Pocket and he plays pretty good - he just beat Brandon Shuff in his last match...

9ball - he could very well be the next Shane Van Boening - he's got that real soft, smooth stroke like SVB, and he's only 17-18 years old...I'm really impressed with his whole game - fundamentals, stroke, shot-making, concentration and composure...and at that young age, he beat Earl and Mike Sigel in his first U.S. Open this year...:eek:

- Ghost

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I got close to there last night. I couldnt drive the two hours from Cedar Rapids so I settled for some action at the corner pocket. Those are two bad 9 footers there:(

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Anybody else been who's watching the stream notice...doesn't that Gary Lutman's stroke look like Alan Hopkins - his arm and bridge are like Hopkin's and then he gives some little strokes, and then that Hopkin's quick poke on the last stroke, lol.

- Ghost

PS, He even looks a tad bit like Hopkins, lol

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One Pocket Ghost said:
Anybody else been who's watching the stream notice...doesn't that Gary Lutman's stroke look like Alan Hopkins - his arm and bridge are like Hopkin's and then he gives that Hopkin's quick poke on the last stroke, lol.

- Ghost
Is he from Jersey?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
KindlyOleUncleDave said:
Final MAtch Engel v Lutman ... Engel has to double dip ...races to three

Streaming now...

Any of you guys been watching this?...this young kid is a real up-and-comer...playing in a One Pocket tournament against seasoned One Pocket players and he gets to the final - and he's ahead so far in the final...

And unlike most of the other young One Pocket players that we see, this kid carefully thinks out every shot, hasn't rushed a shot in two days - he's actually been playing with more patience then all of the older guys that he's been playing - very impressive....now he just needs to learn more moves, to be a very strong One Pocket player.

- Ghost

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:
Streaming now...

Any of you guys been watching this?...this young kid is a real up-and-comer...playing in a One Pocket tournament against seasoned One Pocket players and he gets to the final - and he's ahead so far in the final...

And unlike most of the other young One Pocket players that we see, this kid carefully thinks out every shot, hasn't rushed a shot in two days - he's actually been playing with more patience then all of the older guys that he's been playing - very impressive....now he just needs to learn more moves, to be a very strong One Pocket player.

- Ghost

Must be like looking in a mirror for you when you were a kid.

I only got to watch the first session with Shuff and the kids patience & savvy is strong for any age.

Hope he makes it to DCC. He will be my new partner against The Ghost.